Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I got 8 of these big ass cooks.. Coco on the left & soil on the rite.. There both on beast mode.. I'm happier with the coco plants juss b'cuz I know It was all me that made them happy.. I love the soil plants 2 but I know it wasn't my hard work that made them happy..

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I got 8 of these big ass cooks.. Coco on the left & soil on the rite.. There both on beast mode.. I'm happier with the coco plants juss b'cuz I know I was all me that made them happy.. I love the soil plants 2 but I know it wasn't my hard work that made them happy.. View attachment 319314

:eek: Yeah Goo, I know your makin those plants happy! They grew mega Fast!

O

Organicyumyum

I got 8 of these big ass cooks.. Coco on the left & soil on the rite.. There both on beast mode.. I'm happier with the coco plants juss b'cuz I know I was all me that made them happy.. I love the soil plants 2 but I know it wasn't my hard work that made them happy.. View attachment 319314

not true bro, just cause their food is mostly provided by the soil doesnt mean you didnt have something to do with it. My one homey I taught to grow uses my exact techniques, same nutes and all, and while his herb is great, it just for some reason doesnt come out as good as mine. It's all about the someone's vibe in relation to the plants. I feel like I could grow with miracle grow and it would be pretty bomb cause of my connection to plants in general.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
U should have high hopes Ken.. That cookie looks great for only 19 days.. She's gunna b bomb juss watch
Really? :woot:
They look great Ken... whatever you're doing, keep it up!

Cooool :) Thanks guys! ..good to know! :) hard for me to tell :confused:
I gave them a little molasses with the last couple waterings..
They drink a lot cause its still warm in there..but Im working on that.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

BaBa G was rite about the health of the mother plant decides how fast a cut will root.. My plants were super healthy when I took cuts .. 9 days my cookies rooted & 10 days 4 Cherry Pie & even WiFi #1 & true og rooted in 12 days. I've ran WiFi #1 for over 2 yrs & she always takes 21 days 2 root.. I've never really cared 2 much about veg but now in keep them happy the whole grow & I'm seeing big differences.. Hopefully I get a nice harvest of cooks & Tru

Latest posts

Top Bottom