Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NewBudz

Yeah, in reference to that video, can somebody please explain to me what the strain "f1" is? lol. If they were talking about an F1 from a Durban crossed with something proprietary, then that would make sense I guess. But Berner says that the GSC is F1 crossed with Durban, then crossed to the Flo-Ridah Kush... He says that to make GSC you would need F1, Durban Poison, and OGK. Also later when they're at the screen printing warehouse, the dude whose birthday it is says he used to really like the F1.

So what the hell is "F1?" I couldn't find any info online about a strain called F1. So are they just trying to keep the other parent of their F1 Durb a secret? Cause if that's the case then Berner sounds really stupid calling "F1" a strain. Or maybe I'm stupid and F1 is just some fire that I've never heard of... lol. Somebody help me out.

Illmind

Illmind

they had a hype man at the table like "jeah!! f1 durb" weirdos.. that dude looks more like a baked baker, he probably makes cookies for real.. why does this bum ass name shit after rappers? he needs to hipity hop off the nuts.. they didn't even sho cookie nugs or clones.. fuck outta here

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
yeah a close up of the supposed best herbs ever brought to the table would have been nice...I'm pretty sure my grandma could outsmoke them, but they are gonna bring the best to the table....how do we judge which is the best? By who stops smoking first? They admit they can't outsmoke anyone but just have the best bud. I'm confused, how do we find out their weed is the best?

N

NewBudz

God, and when he's explaining the different cuts?
I just love the line "When we was breedin' and shit... There were seeds at first, you know?"

Translation: "We had seeds from Durban Poison crossed with some shit that we can't remember and let a male grow in the room with some OG's..."

Doesn't sound too legit to me...

I think they are claiming to have a strain called F1. Because if you skip to 8:40, Berner starts listing of stuff they have to smoke at the club and he says "... F1 Durban, F1," as if they are two seperate things. Confusing the shit outta me.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
God, and when he's explaining the different cuts?
I just love the line "When we was breedin' and shit... There were seeds at first, you know?"

Translation: "We had seeds from Durban Poison crossed with some shit that we can't remember and let a male grow in the room with some OG's..."

Doesn't sound too legit to me...

I think they are claiming to have a strain called F1. Because if you skip to 8:40, Berner starts listing of stuff they have to smoke at the club and he says "... F1 Durban, F1," as if they are two seperate things. Confusing the shit outta me.
I think that is the point, to convulate the "breeding" of it...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I know of durban poison but people usually always nickname stuff if it's deemed too many words or too long of a name it seems...lol
Pretty sure durban is just durban poison unless there is a strain from the area but not the poison...? Anybody?

The durban poison is nice, it's fast like the power plant or those other south african sativas:)

N

NewBudz

I don't know if there is another strain called Durban, but I'll look into it. I assumed they were talking about Durban Poison.

EDIT: Sensi Seeds has a strain called Durban and that's all I could find, but in the description it says this, so I'm pretty sure it is Durban Poison essentially:

"In her land of origin, this strain is known as Durban Poison when grown to her full potential."

S

smoketrees

according to the user ogkushbreath "The f1 in the cookies is a cross of durban poison and something that was described as having the same lineage used to make blueberry."

soserthc1

soserthc1

yeah a close up of the supposed best herbs ever brought to the table would have been nice...I'm pretty sure my grandma could outsmoke them, but they are gonna bring the best to the table....how do we judge which is the best? By who stops smoking first? They admit they can't outsmoke anyone but just have the best bud. I'm confused, how do we find out their weed is the best?
Why do we even care Baba......hahahaha...... his rapping sucks to

LeafLady

LeafLady

Hi all. Some of you might notice me from the other forums.
I've been running the real deal GS Cookie for a while and now it's time for the side-by-side SCM, MO and iMedz "Thin Mint" comparison pics.
The genetics on GS Cookies is F1 Durban X S. Florida OG (FLO-RIDAH)

The fakes grow just like bagseed S1's btw...

Fakecookie s1scmmodhn
Gscrealdealcloseup
Imedzthinmintgsc
Realgscvsmos
Scmgsc
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Hi all. Some of you might notice me from the other forums.
I've been running the real deal GS Cookie for a while and now it's time for the side-by-side SCM, MO and iMedz "Thin Mint" comparison pics.
The genetics on GS Cookies is F1 Durban X S. Florida OG (FLO-RIDAH)

The fakes grow just like bagseed S1's btw...
Throw up some flower pics Leaflady! whatcha think about the animal cut?

Top Bottom