Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
the cherry ak has a slight cherry flav to me but all the cherry strains I've tried haven't really been true cherry odors to me, imo
The original cherry bomb done outdoors during high school was the closest to Cherry I've ever tasted in herb.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
the cherry ak has a slight cherry flav to me but all the cherry strains I've tried haven't really been true cherry odors to me, imo
The original cherry bomb done outdoors during high school was the closest to Cherry I've ever tasted in herb.
I've got Cherry Ak x Alien Diesel going as we speak and I'm loving the cherry smells. It's only day 22 so I'm sure smells will be changing. Here's day 22

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

How much does cherry pie have smell wise to cherries ? I've ran cherry OG (2 pheno's ) and zero cherry taste or smell. That would be sweet
The cherry pie Kush pheno has a crazy sweet sent 2 her & when I grew her with Connie I got a nice kushy tone with the sweetness.. The cherry pie GDP pheno smells 80% like Grandaddy Purple.. No cherry sent GDP smells strong like purple with some kind of cleaning solution mixed with fruity pebbles cereal.. That's what I've always smelled off of Grandaddy Purple.. The cherry pie smells 75-80% like that..

But my girl smells berries.. WTF!! I gave her the jar so she can have pick of the litter of some nugs (she always gets 1st pic 4 obvious reasons LOL!!) & she said ummm berries.. WTF!!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Nice lookin cherry pie doggie.. It looks very very very familiar 2 me..LOL I gave that cut 2 the homie.. That's not the "platinum" cherry pie it's the Cherry Pie (Kush pheno) With cherry pie I've seen 3 different phenos the "platinum" AKA GDP pheno, "Durban" pheno, & the og Kush leaning pheno that u got..
I juss bearly gave the homie the platinum cherry pie a month ago & u seen him a few months back..
The cut u got is tasty & very chunky but will never ever turn purple..

I thought it smelled kushy.lol;)

true grit

true grit

SO you are liking the Bio Bizz this run huh? Glad ya went for it. Did you follow the tea regimen all the way through? Frankly im excited to hear how the organic coco vs. soil taste test goes. If its as good in coco, that would be awesome. My soil yields have been down lately so im considering going back to coco lately or promix.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

SO you are liking the Bio Bizz this run huh? Glad ya went for it. Did you follow the tea regimen all the way through? Frankly im excited to hear how the organic coco vs. soil taste test goes. If its as good in coco, that would be awesome. My soil yields have been down lately so im considering going back to coco lately or promix.
Yes I liked the looks of the bio bizz run but the smoke test will b the real test.. I didn't fallow the tea recipe 2 the tea I used my tried & true bloom boosters 1/2 the time.. LOL

But from the looks alone I'm very happy with coco/bio bizz

true grit

true grit

Yes I liked the looks of the bio bizz run but the smoke test will b the real test.. I didn't fallow the tea recipe 2 the tea I used my tried & true bloom boosters 1/2 the time.. LOL

But from the looks alone I'm very happy with coco/bio bizz

Slackin homie, thought you were gonna push it all organic! Lol. You know those guano teas accomplish the same thing as boosters when done right! They are just more readily available instead relying on uptake from a concentrate. Just harassing ya but am glad to hear the coco organic held its own, definitely keep me posted on how the smoke comparison goes.

true grit

true grit

Coco for teh win!!!
Ive just started running coco and my fuckin root systems outta control. I love you fast they grow and how much they eat.

Ya I agree, my veg times have extended for sure in soil and up potting regularly is way more a necessity. Used to have bushes in 1g pots in coco! Lol. Flavor/smells gonna be tough to beat tho in this super soil mix. I see amended coco/promix in my future

Top Bottom