Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

I had a chance to sample UGs cookie and I must say it was the dankest forum Cookies I've come across. Loud odor, super frosty and great taste . Great job UG. I could only imagine how you would make the OGKB or Animal shine.
Thanks a lot bro, it means a lot coming from a pro.. I'd love to get my hands on those 2 for sure and give them a run one day.. I have high hopes they'll see my garden in the near future...

You deserve the kind words from everyone with flowers like that. Great work :)
Dan, thanks for the props bro, I know u be cranking out that dank as well...

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

looks super kill. did the smell change at all the longer you let her go?

thx DC... yes I'd have to say compared to my last run the smell is more pungent and louder in general... I'll be taking the cookies to at least 10 weeks from now on.. And the stone is def stronger this round according to the homies...

Damn UG always crushing it!! Great work and with a 4. Stellar man absolutely stellar. Wonder how a vert cmh in an og hood would d? Low watts, great spread and killer use of light..

Midwest, thanks a lot bro, its the cookies that make it easier for me to do my thang.. I'm beginning to like her even more after this run... It will def crush it in vert, 1 thing I can say for sure is the cooks like the lower wattage, a couple of the boys are running a 1000w and arn't getting it as nice, she does well for me in my 400w setup... I think 600w would prob be the best for this strain or keep them 1000w up high.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Forum GSC 9 days in

IMG 4483

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
UG did you dry trim those Cookies? My shiznit comes out way louder when I dry trim compared to wet trimming.
The leaves left for the drying prob help slow down your plants and allow them to dry slower where as if you live in a rainforest you almost have to dry trim and it still takes 7-10 days before you have stuff dry enough to cut off stems...

D

DixinCider

The leaves left for the drying prob help slow down your plants and allow them to dry slower where as if you live in a rainforest you almost have to dry trim and it still takes 7-10 days before you have stuff dry enough to cut off stems...
what smells are you getting from her in veg?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I meant if you live in a moist environs you almost have to WET trim to get them to dry...lol

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
what smells are you getting from her in veg?
she smells like chocolate mint growing when I take cuts and she is in the dome all moistured out the first few days..lol
Now, I dunno, smells green n good, I don't really touch the plants until I smoke them. I have a no hands on policy, touch a nug in my room and you'll bet it'll be in your bag...lmao

D

DixinCider

she smells like chocolate mint growing when I take cuts and she is in the dome all moistured out the first few days..lol
Now, I dunno, smells green n good, I don't really touch the plants until I smoke them. I have a no hands on policy, touch a nug in my room and you'll bet it'll be in your bag...lmao

does that smell transfer into flower? because a lot of the forum iv tried doesn't have that same smell at all. almost entirely different. i don't really touch my nugs either but i will slid my finger on a leaf and get some smells off her...my vegging plants smell of mint and chocolate if that smell transfers ill be super pumped, smells dead on gsc.

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

UG did you dry trim those Cookies? My shiznit comes out way louder when I dry trim compared to wet trimming.

Yes, I dry trim always.. I used to do wet trimming when i was using the screens to dry but had weak results like you're saying, but now I just snip off the fans and leave all the sugars on and hang for at least a week.. Then into brown bags for a couple days then into jars.... Smell is way louder when dry trimmed for sho.... It protects the trichs when leaving the sugars on it keeps all the funk in...

J

jaybudding

After smokin cookies 4 who knows how long? I figured out I can't get anything done smoking GSC..LOL
I'm so lazy after I puff a bowl.. It hits me 100% indica like & it's better 2 smoke it only at nite..after a bowl I stopped watering & started peepin the farm.. & I should b trimming but there still hanging there laughing at me..

I'm gunna smoke another GSC bowl & try 2 get back 2 work.. No job 4 me but I never get a day off!!! LOL

These damn plants always need sumthin even on a day I think I can chill ill take a peak at the plants & as soon as I unzip the tent I get a grip of squawking girls telling me there problems.. Who got what & who didn't get what.. Juss bitching & bitching "I need water" & "I need Food" & "u fead her fat ass yesterday & not me"
FUCK!!!! & I thought I came in2 the grow room 2 chill & hide from the bitching & complaining << but no I juss hear more...LOL
Preach aint that the truth!! Hand feeding a buncha bad bitches nothing but bitchn wanting attention!!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

took all mine past 70 last run (some to 75) and thinking thats why i lost some of the dough flavor. Just og'ish to me.
Interesting theory.. I've always heard of the OGish taste maybe ur on 2 sumthin? I'm gunna have 2 let 1 of mine go 70 days with my True og & see how it burns

Latest posts

Top Bottom