Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DixinCider

My final numbers were pretty good.. I didn't hit my 2 a light number but I gave a good try & I'm very happy with my results. I got almost 29 zips<< closer to 28.5..

Cookies - 10 oz
True OG Kush - 11.5 oz
Cherry Pie - 5 oz
WiFi #1 - 2 oz

I was 3.5 oz shy of my number I wanted 2 hit.. Not 2 bad if u ask me.. But I can & will do better next time
missed this...hit good numbers, c02?

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
Thanks... No co2.. 5x5 tent with a 1000 watt ushio bulb on its 3rd run.. Now I need a new bulb..
Damn.. Well done goo those numbers should keep you plenty blazed till next round.
What are you gonna blow up next?
Do you still run that fpog cut from A?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn.. Well done goo those numbers should keep you plenty blazed till next round.
What are you gonna blow up next?
Do you still run that fpog cut from A?
Thanks dog.. These buds will hold me off 4 a min.. Yes i still run Aliens Fpog.. Next round is gunna b crazy it's a super mixed run WiFi #1,FPOG,Angels Kush,GSC forum cut,OGKB,GSC S1,DHN platinum cookies,Yeti OG,True OG,Sour Pebbles, & 5 sour Bubbles.. Maybe I missed a strain?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

So what did ya think about that Firedog pheno? I wanna pop mine but i dont have the room right now.
The pheno I found was the ultimate frost pheno.. It's the plant that flowered like GSC.. It looked juss like a cookie plant.. The clone runs r always different so we will see how the 2nd time goes..

Mine yielded small but it was super frosty & Stoney

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
The pheno I found was the ultimate frost pheno.. It's the plant that flowered like GSC.. It looked juss like a cookie plant.. The clone runs r always different so we will see how the 2nd time goes..

It's crazy frosty!! I remember the old switcharoo you pulled a while back with that pic lol. Killer line up on your upcoming rounds Goo!;)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

It's crazy frosty!! I remember the old switcharoo you pulled a while back with that pic lol. Killer line up on your upcoming rounds Goo!;)
LOL!! U member that 1? The next round will b fun & I got 11 Face Off bx2's after that... Juss wait till u see what i got up my sleeve this winter<< more like around October the best month of all.. LOL

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

you feel that 5x5 over 4x4? iv never done a run at 5x5, but iv hit 1.5 no c02 all og,
I'm a small grower so the extra foot of space is golden.. I like 2 add low light plants like GSC on the extra outside of the light foot print.. & keep my light hungry plants dead center.. I have a 4x4 tent 4 veg & got the 5x5 b'cuz I thought it would b way bigger but it's not much bigger then the 4x4 it juss gives the plants a Lil more room 2 breath.. I think I could pull a 6x6 tent under a single 1000 watt light.. I'll juss put more cookies on the sides & use the middle 4x4 for my main producing strains

D

DixinCider

I'm a small grower so the extra foot of space is golden.. I like 2 add low light plants like GSC on the extra outside of the light foot print.. & keep my light hungry plants dead center.. I have a 4x4 tent 4 veg & got the 5x5 b'cuz I thought it would b way bigger but it's not much bigger then the 4x4 it juss gives the plants a Lil more room 2 breath.. I think I could pull a 6x6 tent under a single 1000 watt light.. I'll juss put more cookies on the sides & use the middle 4x4 for my main producing strains
thats whats up, you hit really good numbers for running multiple things. your shits on point and looks bomb so keep doing ur thing....i guess these cookies really don't need much light. now im starting to think if i should even lolipop my plants. does she ever throw out any larfy nug?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter

Mine yielded small but it was super frosty & Stoney

I need to get another pack of firedog!
I don't think I found that one.
But Im happy with the two i found so far!
This one in the pic below is hella frosty already, only a few weeks into flower!

Lets see them! :D

:D
You know I like showing pics...but this is Goo's cookie thread...so Just one for now;)

Firedog1 823

It hard to get a good photo..It looks a lot better in person :)
She is just getting started too!

L

leafmold

Good job Goo that seems like killer numbers. Ide be stoked on that. Shit im hoping for maybe 10 zips from under my 1k off my fake ass purple cookies. Cant wait to not rely on others for my wifes meds.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

thats whats up, you hit really good numbers for running multiple things. your shits on point and looks bomb so keep doing ur thing....i guess these cookies really don't need much light. now im starting to think if i should even lolipop my plants. does she ever throw out any larfy nug?
Not really she puts out nice nugs all the way down the stem.. But I still clean up the bottoms 2 get a better stack on top

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I need to get another pack of firedog!
I don't think I found that one.
But Im happy with the two i found so far!
This one in the pic below is hella frosty already, only a few weeks into flower!

:D
You know I like showing pics...but this is Goo's cookie thread...so Just one for now;)

View attachment 334529

It hard to get a good photo..It looks a lot better in person :)
She is just getting started too!
Whoa ken that plant is fat.. I like the sativa like leafs<< that's got 2 come from the White fire side of things<< from the Fire OG maybe?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Good job Goo that seems like killer numbers. Ide be stoked on that. Shit im hoping for maybe 10 zips from under my 1k off my fake ass purple cookies. Cant wait to not rely on others for my wifes meds.
Thanks doggie.. I'm sure ur wife will b very happy with 10 zips.. I always pack a few extra plants in the tent 16-18 small 2 medium size plants work great 4 me.. I know I can do less plants with longer veg but my plants seem happier if they live a short life 3-4 months from start 2 smoked is best 4 me.. I'm a few over the limit at all times but I don't really think any1 will trip over a extra few plants<< I think there after people doing it super big with hundreds or thousands of plants<< if weed was 100% legal with no plant counts I'd do beds with 50 clones no veg juss flowered from the start that way I only trim top buds.. << I think that would b the funest way 2 grow.. But we got rules 2 follow here in Cali..

L

leafmold

I hear ya. Next round is going Into flower much smaller for sure. Probably gonna start a semi perpetual setup. With less plants now I dont really have enough to do. More plants more time in the garden which is a good thing for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom