Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Burned Haze

Love the isle, def got your stuff clean and perfected :) love it, like always when I take a view on ur grows .
going to a BBQ today and hoping to get cookie cutting . Yay

Jdub1

Jdub1

20130902 195154
some cookie nugs, still need a trim and good cure but damn they smell good!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Great pics, JDub! Save some Cookies for ur boy. This weekend we will be burning a bunch of dif dank. Variety is the Spice of Life! I been smoking on Platinum Cookies and Durban pheno Cookies. They r super tasty, bro. We will do a Cookie comparison soon.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'm about 2 flower out the next batch of cookies.. I waited way 2 long & have four 4ft tall cookie plants.. These fuckers r way 2 big & I'm gunna need 2 do some major tieing down but I'm gunna make it work.. I waited a extra few weeks 2 let Animal Cookies & OGKB get bigger.. The animals r still small but ill flower out 1 juss 2 see how it smokes..

Jdub1

Jdub1

Enjoy those bomb ass cookieghosts doggie.. They look super caked up with cookie frost great work
Thanks bro! They def came out better than last round. If you make it through to Rivals within the next month or so I will bring some of my Ribbon over to burn! If I can hang onto it that long;) this Ribbon is some fire!

Jdub1

Jdub1

Great pics, JDub! Save some Cookies for ur boy. This weekend we will be burning a bunch of dif dank. Variety is the Spice of Life! I been smoking on Platinum Cookies and Durban pheno Cookies. They r super tasty, bro. We will do a Cookie comparison soon.
Fo sho! Gonna bring some of this Ribbon and Pat down for ya to try. See what ya think..

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
LOL!! It's only in veg so nuthin 2 exciting but here is 1 of my over vegged cookies.. This is 1 of 4 cookies this big she is almost 5ft tall & I got a 5ft WiFi #1 & 4ft tall Angels Kush,True OG,Yeti OG.. This round is super over vegged..View attachment 336917
^^^ that's a 4x4 tray in the background

Oh man! lol I'd definitely hack that bitch back a bit before flip but that's just me. I mow the shit out of my veg plants if they get out of line before I'm ready to flip 'em. Been hacking back 20 cookies for a month now. I took cuts too soon!:eek:

B

Burned Haze

^ its always funny how the curse of grower on how you def can over veg ur babies. Green wire and some green trellis, bamboo should do it :)

Man would I give up my left ball for a cutting or mother <3

Bomb digity

BH

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Oh man! lol I'd definitely hack that bitch back a bit before flip but that's just me. I mow the shit out of my veg plants if they get out of line before I'm ready to flip 'em. Been hacking back 20 cookies for a month now. I took cuts too soon!:eek:
U prolly can't tell but I have hacked her back 3-4 times already..LOL
When I do a final steaking I'll bend them down as much as possible.. This will b another out of hand run.. Those r always fun

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

^ its always funny how the curse of grower on how you def can over veg ur babies. Green wire and some green trellis, bamboo should do it :)

Man would I give up my left ball for a cutting or mother <3

Bomb digity

BH
LOL.. I'm gunna do some major LST action again.. I'm gunna try every trick in the book 2 keep these plants under control.. If they get way 2 out of hand I can finish them outside b'cuz I get killer sunshine here in the center of Cali.. We get nice weather till halloween.. I'm sure I can keep them inside my tent with major LST Action tho

Top Bottom