Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I really hope the gsc lives up to the hype it's created when I finally get to puff that one. Seems like the northern lights, skunk, purple, sour diesel and now kush phase to me.

I love different flavs though. Should have grabbed some when I was in the bay for phish a month or so ago. MWD

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
That Alien Dawg (cherry pheno) that Alien grew is some straight up killer real deal dank..I'm gunna keep poppin seeds till I find a game changing pheno like that..
You are def right about the aliendawg cherry being super fire. Some frosty business right therrrr fo shizzle. I feel ya on popping beans till ya get something game changer like that....I'm doing the same thing lol. I found a starfighter and a lemon aliendawg that are promising so I have my fingers crossed on those two. Possible dirty mitten game changers

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

I honestly haven't found that much dank in beans.... and I've been popping beans for a while.. I have yet to pop an alien bean.. maybe I need to get my hands on some..

What's the cross on that alien cherry and what's so special about it..??

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I honestly haven't found that much dank in beans.... and I've been popping beans for a while.. I have yet to pop an alien bean.. maybe I need to get my hands on some..

What's the cross on that alien cherry and what's so special about it..??
Iv found some stuff from seed that's been better than a lot of clone only strains. Shit, iv ran stuff from seed that I had the mother in the cross and found a pheno better then original cut. The seed game is crazy. It's about large selection or just luck, but I don't need to tell you this as I know you know all about it.

The aliendawg came from obs f1 stock and is Chemdog D x alien tech....someone chime in if my information is incorrect. The cherry is a pheno that is mega frosty, super strong, and has the flavor of some kinda cherry cough drop. Really unique herb. Has it all...flavor, smell, power and bag appeal. It's an all around 10/10

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Well I gave aligee the alien cherry pheno that the dude where growing in San Diego from that same f1 batch of beans made by obs.. it was Mega frosty and nice but too much of a sativa for me and if I remember correctly Ali tossed her cus she wasnt at the level. But it was probably a bunk pheno I'm sure alien found something better.

Skunk thanks for the response bro.!!
I've been trying to pop og beans for a while looking for the og smell and taste with a big yield.. so far no luck.. although I have found Mega dank in hybrids like white master or white urkel but never dank enough to keep around for too long... I love me my clone only..lol

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Well I gave aligee the alien cherry pheno that the dude where growing in San Diego from that same f1 batch of beans made by obs.. it was Mega frosty and nice but too much of a sativa for me and if I remember correctly Ali tossed her cus she wasnt at the level. But it was probably a bunk pheno I'm sure alien found something better.

Skunk thanks for the response bro.!!
I've been trying to pop og beans for a while looking for the og smell and taste with a big yield.. so far no luck.. although I have found Mega dank in hybrids like white master or white urkel but never dank enough to keep around for too long... I love me my clone only..lol
I'm gonna assume your cherry was much different as I Fuckin hate sativas, especially racy ones. I guess i won't say hate them.....I straight up can't smoke them because of anxiety reasons. This cherry pheno is more indica. Buzz similar to the Chemdog D but more clear and stronger.

I hear ya on the clone only strains but many get played out to me. I just trashed all the chem line beside the skunkva. Chems were good but I thought the stardawg I found from seed was better, produced more, more vigor, better flavor, and just all around stronger. Clone only strains are cool to compare your grows to others. See how good of a grower you really are. Other than that iv gone thru hundreds of clone impudent and have only kept a grip.

The white crosses are tits. I trashed the original urkle cut for my white urkle keeper. Trashed the kksc for my keeper strawberry white. The strawberry white is the ultimate cash cropper iv found from seed. Thing is a fucking beast. Massive colas and pumps ultra frosty buds. Had my best luck as far as OGR gear goes with his white crosses.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Also....if your looking for killer og in seed.....get some tahoe aliens or one of bodhis og crosses. Iv had amazing find in both those. Bodhi beans I always find a keeper everytime I pop some and aliens seeds are the same.....both extreme bad ass mofoz with awesome breeding skills. Props to both them.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Iv found some stuff from seed that's been better than a lot of clone only strains. Shit, iv ran stuff from seed that I had the mother in the cross and found a pheno better then original cut. The seed game is crazy. It's about large selection or just luck, but I don't need to tell you this as I know you know all about it.

The aliendawg came from obs f1 stock and is Chemdog D x alien tech....someone chime in if my information is incorrect. The cherry is a pheno that is mega frosty, super strong, and has the flavor of some kinda cherry cough drop. Really unique herb. Has it all...flavor, smell, power and bag appeal. It's an all around 10/10
And this is what makes the game so much fun .... imho

LeafLady

LeafLady

Someone say bean popping?
phenohunting-jpg.256039

Phenohunting
Illmind

Illmind

hmm skunk you got the exact same samples I just had.. I like that plat.. I got some animal cookies too which was my fav.. dunno if it was real ill post pics in a few.. very vanilla wafer with frosting type scent and og taste until a few hits in it gets real frosty and cake batter like...

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

cookies cookies everywhere but noone brought the tigers milk. mmmmmmm theres a cross for someone to play with. milk n cookies. yummmy. im leaning toward seeds myself. ive had terrific success finding stellar phenos, but also alot of hash trash. i must say also that ive been gifted spectacular clone only gear i wish i had room to keep moms of. cant wait to see the next crosses you assemble aligee sir. put me down for 1 of each as always. ho ho ho. mmmmmm lemon cookies, pineapple cookies, grape cookies. oh the choices seem endless. i became a seed junkie because i couldnt access the cuts i wanted & i discovered the awesome variety of flavors tastes scents & highs that seeds give. im waiting on them cookie flavors aligee. hey is our friend allowed to share wifey with me yet? cookies too? had to ask. peace yall.

Latest posts

Top Bottom