• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I get a Anise/Eucalyptus cookie dough from my outdoor forum cookies

What is the opposite of "Wake and Bake"? o_O Bake and Nap ?
Nitetimenug

tweedy

tweedy

i got some monster cookies going at the moment?? dont know what the crosses are??? im have to do some research?? it looks like the forum cut in veg smells like it to when i rub the stalk ill post later or tommorow..
Had cookie monster at a local dispensary. Very og in structure and in smell.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

i got some monster cookies going at the moment?? dont know what the crosses are??? im have to do some research?? it looks like the forum cut in veg smells like it to when i rub the stalk ill post later or tommorow..
I've gotten some Cookie Monster from green door in SF & it was nice.. The buds were like the forum cut but with a extra skunky kick<< it could of been a renamed killer batch of the forum cut tho..
Then I've heard of another different Cookie Monster & it was said 2 b a GSC X DMT but then it was also said it wasn't a GSC cut used in the cross.. If u got the 1 I've tried then ur super lucky

thump easy

thump easy

ill post tommorow i got a few bolts i gota run down at Lows, and washers.. a trip to Lake Elsinore, after then ill post got a bizzy day tommorow but the cut doesnt look any diffrent but ill post it.. as soon as i get done for break.. lets see what happends.. about three days out from kicking the lights back.. I got the cut from Stockton California my budy Lost his Oboma and well he call in the favor for it back and he gifted it to me sead its diffrent than the cut he gave me a few years back.. he hasnt let me down at all everthing he gets is really good pritty much shacks the ground over in my part of the glob when it done.. but then again their is always a first for everthing like a let down but i dont think he would do that.. lets see what happends..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

MakinGoo what day do you leaf your cookies?
I'm always pulling leafs off my plants from clone 2 deep flower.. I don't pull every fan leaf off but I clean out lots of leafs that r in the way or slapping buds around close 2 the fan on high.. I top my plants & LST them pretty heavy so leafs r in crazy stupid places so I de-leaf all the time.. But the last 2 weeks of budding (around flush time) I try 2 pull most fans off b'cuz harvest is near & I'm juss gettin a head start in pruning.. I leave most fan leafs on I juss like 2 thin out the plant a bit till flush then I go crazy de-leafing my plants

S

shavits

Girl Scout cookies is said 2 smell like thin mint Girl Scout cookies but I've been hunting this strain down since '09 & I've NEVER gotten a thin mint sent or taste.. I've always gotten a cookie dough sent & taste.. Juss like regular cookie dough u would try & eat b4 it's cooked<< that same taste of raw cookie dough but in a sent.. That's the smell & taste I've always gotten.. U will know u got he real deal cookies if u get super mega stoned.. She is very strong but not quite as strong as a dialed in OG Kush

Thanks for the reply mang! I think my boy has his strains crossed up cuz what I got looks and smells like a hashy super dank bubba lol! I guess ill have to wait longer till I experience some cookies! By the way those pics are super nice looking! Always on point! Peace!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thanks for the reply mang! I think my boy has his strains crossed up cuz what I got looks and smells like a hashy super dank bubba lol! I guess ill have to wait longer till I experience some cookies! By the way those pics are super nice looking! Always on point! Peace!
Some people smell different sents. Thin mint is chocolate mint & bubba has a coffee/chocolate tone 2 it..

thump easy

thump easy

Cookies all day everday 001 Cookies all day everday 003 Cookies all day everday 005 Cookies 001 okay break time!! hear is the pic of the monster cookiesCookies all day everday 001this is the first time i grow it I have had her about six or 8 months already it takes me a long time to get around to new cut..Cookies all day everday 003Cookies all day everday 005 these hear to the left of this writing is pink lemonade crossed with platnuim cookies, and i have some fire og's getting ready for pollen on a few nugs not for public just a dust on a few nugs to see what happends.Cookies 001 i will be dusting these with reversed tripple platnuim girl scout cookies to this fire og!! and thier you have the cookies :) i have a lot of deleafing i gota do but i hit a bump i had brown algae get me so i finaly over came it.. i just need leafs to pull more energy so i can get a good root base after they catch up im known to my fellow growers as the HAKER i hack the fuck out of the plants so crazzy you'd want to just slap me up!!!! i leave them almost bald what happends then is crazzy after words.. no lie fim fim sala bim, them t0p with stiping my girls down to thier bare naked asses..leaving just a few water leafs shot of hormones to poduce shoots after that its straight rods... it all has to be timed right to get the right affect.Vishious and delishious 009New strains 004they will grow back.. LONG EXPLINATION i have to im my own worst cridict.

Last edited:
Top Bottom