Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I'm not an expert on OG, more so on the purples but my buddies who are OG only they say it doesn't purple. I haven't seen a pure ogk turn purple and I can get anything purple in my rooms typically. I get purpling & silver tints in my green crack but same cut grown in a different environ will typically be absolutely green with no purple.

I'd say sfv is a real OG but I'd ask a buddy to be sure and see what they have to say but it seems true to the ogk. I find it weaker and not my fav OG. That true is nice though!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
when you've got OG Kush outdoors in early Nov and it isn't purpling, that always said a lot to me and proved the non purpling of OG Kush nuggets. OG hybrids, you betcha...

J

jaybudding

yeah I wasn't thinking along those lines I was thinking mostly hybrids but as in straight sativa dom OGs don't purp? yeah I also have good luck with purps in my room turning colors.
when you've got OG Kush outdoors in early Nov and it isn't purpling, that always said a lot to me and proved the non purpling of OG Kush nuggets. OG hybrids, you betcha...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I have good luck with non purps turning purple in my rooms so when OGK never does...And the killer OG nugs I see never have purple in em.
Like the Mango, it stays green for 99% of growers but I have had it not have a drop of green on it and the person who I sourced the cut denied it was mango when I showed them finished nugs!! lol After they broke the nug up and smelled that mango fruit they knew it was the mango they gave me but they had never seen it purple. They have been growing it for a decade...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Enough on OG, Cookies...;)

IMG 4084
IMG 4086

J

jaybudding

I have good luck with non purps turning purple in my rooms so when OGK never does...And the killer OG nugs I see never have purple in em.
Like the Mango, it stays green for 99% of growers but I have had it not have a drop of green on it and the person who I sourced the cut denied it was mango when I showed them finished nugs!! lol After they broke the nug up and smelled that mango fruit they knew it was the mango they gave me but they had never seen it purple. They have been growing it for a decade...
yeah I know what you mean it happens in my room I think because with lights on its 75 then it gets about 62-65 during lights out. Is your color from temp drops?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
yeah I know what you mean it happens in my room I think because with lights on its 75 then it gets about 62-65 during lights out. Is your color from temp drops?
over feeding or pumping can inhibit purples and I usually give em minimal to moderate amounts of food and the concrete floors always help induce coloring as they promote cool nights and I don't use heaters. Good flushing, minimal feeding towards the right before flush point and temps help. Genetics too, as some just won't color when plants next to them are black that can stay green in most environs.

J

jaybudding

I had heard high phosphor or potassium will make them purp. Do your forum cuts lighten up on flip and then get dark or am I under feeding?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
The color of the leaves? It is pretty dark green til the end although you'll lose some fan leaves in mid flower ime Doesn't seem to hinder it, just exposes more light to the middle of the plant which is good for second half of flower anyways.

J

jaybudding

yeah in the pic above those light green leaves are my forum cut its still early on that one I was thinking I could feed it a little more cal-mag?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Some bag seed Girl Scout cookies.....one of the 5 seeds I found out of some Bay Area GSC. This isn't the best pheno of the 5 but it's the one that I ran first and have trimmed and cured to show. Grown in soil. Chopped on day 65

J

jaybudding

Those leaves look like they are green enough I'd say. But I'd cut back on the bloom food and keep her slow n steady as that seems to bulk her up more for me versus heavy bloom boosting...
I haven been using only OGtea and H16 bloom a&b and h16 fire should I cut back on the fire too? does it crown or foxtail if its fed too much bloom nutes?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
no, she stays really small on her tops when fed heavy it seems. The fire I wouldn't go above 2ml/gal on but it truly depends on your system and plant metabolism and container size and all that stuff.

J

jaybudding

no, she stays really small on her tops when fed heavy it seems. The fire I wouldn't go above 2ml/gal on but it truly depends on your system and plant metabolism and container size and all that stuff.
ok cool im running 1ml I change container sizes depending on what im doing I try to keep it interesting but I really should just dial it in and leave it but I get bored so ill try 5gals 7gals 10 gals then ill try all sizes of smart pots which I really do like and you will see a diff if you run plastic containers and I run all types of soiless mediums or ill mix coco and perlite which is my favorite and then if im feeling crazy ill pull out the flood tables but right now hand feed drain 2 waste and alternate food water every other day.

J

jaybudding

About the purp in it before I thought the same thing everybody did before jigga made the video and got on twitter saying there is no purple in it you have read my posts about how they lie and contradict themselves all the time and are trying to keep the pack price the highest I just had no reason once they said he created it to think otherwise and if you go on ig and say it has purp in it you will get trolled by every dick rider on there I don't believe everything I read like I said I just didn't have any reason to doubt it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom