Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jaybudding

2nd place ain't so bad..my pic ain't at the bottom of the page but I still feel like a winner..LOL... I got my 2nd place prize 2day & juss in time I'm almost out... I'm About 2 do some transplanting soon so this is a killer prize.. Big thanks Cap!!

Enter ur POTM pics people b'cuz even 2nd place is a Big win..
View attachment 358686
Early X-Mass 4 me!! Now all I want 4 X-Mass is some rare OG cuts, a PS4, & my Bulldogs 2 CRUSH >>>> USC on 12/21/13 in Los Vegas.... Go Dogs!!
Sweet homie! thanks for being so chill. Are you gonna go to Vegas that would be fn sweet fresno vs usc in Vegas I like usc its my second after ASU but I would like to see Carr win it. Good luck on that Christmas List. Im gonna see if my schedule will allow it I want to go.

green bastard

green bastard

Just a little bit of my rookie grow show. I know i was wrong and came to tell Baba my bad before the haters got to me and changed my mind I was told by a respectable grower in Nor-cal that and you can find me saying this before i got trolled by a horde of dickriders that F1 Durb is Durb crossed to Purple champain Aka Purple Pain take it for what its worth I was told and thought this until a bunch of dudes fuckin convinced me otherwise. I know foxtailing isn't desirable but hey i just seen a very respectable grower off here with foxtails on his cookies too you guys told me she don't like heat at all but im curious and i got to push the limits. I could have used flash so all the diamonds would sparkle but id rather show it in its original beauty also I have a lime green OG in my stable sorry fellas a man isn't afraid to admit when hes wrong.View attachment 359002 View attachment 359003 View attachment 359004
now that looks killer bro

Mtngrown

Mtngrown

Looking good! I knew I needed to pop some more!! I got 3 phenos and none were really cookie dom in smell. All have various stank (one is funky, one is like straight cheese, etc) but all stacked way better than forum. Need to get some more goin!
Looking good! I knew I needed to pop some more!! I got 3 phenos and none were really cookie dom in smell. All have various stank (one is funky, one is like straight cheese, etc) but all stacked way better than forum. Need to get some more goin!
Thanks dude. As usual rado killed it again on this x. Cracked three beans ,#1 was a nice mix of both parents,#2 is all white and #3 is strait cookie. She looks like she will yield pretty damn good too.ill post a pic of the entire plant when I get to my computer. Fuck these sideways pics on my phone.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Sweet homie! thanks for being so chill. Are you gonna go to Vegas that would be fn sweet fresno vs usc in Vegas I like usc its my second after ASU but I would like to see Carr win it. Good luck on that Christmas List. Im gonna see if my schedule will allow it I want to go.
Dog that would b the shit.. I've only been 2 Vegas 1 time in '99 when Fresno State played Utah in the L.V. bowl game.. It would b fun but it's kinda 2 close 2 X-Mass.. If I can take care of all my other shit maybe I'll get 2 go but prolly not..

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

Just a little bit of my rookie grow show. I know i was wrong and came to tell Baba my bad before the haters got to me and changed my mind I was told by a respectable grower in Nor-cal that and you can find me saying this before i got trolled by a horde of dickriders that F1 Durb is Durb crossed to Purple champain Aka Purple Pain take it for what its worth I was told and thought this until a bunch of dudes fuckin convinced me otherwise. I know foxtailing isn't desirable but hey i just seen a very respectable grower off here with foxtails on his cookies too you guys told me she don't like heat at all but im curious and i got to push the limits. I could have used flash so all the diamonds would sparkle but id rather show it in its original beauty also I have a lime green OG in my stable sorry fellas a man isn't afraid to admit when hes wrong.View attachment 359002 View attachment 359003 View attachment 359004

You can come out and try to retract your statements but the fact is you are a troll, and she is throwing out some foxtails on you check that out. How are we suppose to exchange tips and information with someone who is so clearly lying. That is not what a 20 year grower garden looks like not even close. I know because I have been in 10 year growers gardens that blow your little laundry room grow out of the water even 2 year growers. All im saying is if your a noob act like do not argue with people who actually do know what there talking about because that makes you look dumb, but hey if my garden looks like that after 20 years of growing id consider myself dumb tbh.

thump easy

thump easy

Sugar og for shure 004
this right hear is the tripple platnuim gsc forum cut posabley, and this hear under the writing is monster cookies notice the diffrence in the finger blades..
Sugar og for shure 006

this hear is sugar og but it realy smells like sugar cookies.. i gota find a way to some how cross these together with no males left selfing will be in the equation.. this sugar og is a fucken gem if you can get it i highly recomend it i dont grow crap if it seems to be crap i direct it staight to the garbage can.. i cant play with stress its not in my nature..
Sugar og for shure 003

its early in flower i dont post time of finish or start..

J

jaybudding

You can come out and try to retract your statements but the fact is you are a troll, and she is throwing out some foxtails on you check that out. How are we suppose to exchange tips and information with someone who is so clearly lying. That is not what a 20 year grower garden looks like not even close. I know because I have been in 10 year growers gardens that blow your little laundry room grow out of the water even 2 year growers. All im saying is if your a noob act like do not argue with people who actually do know what there talking about because that makes you look dumb, but hey if my garden looks like that after 20 years of growing id consider myself dumb tbh.
you are partialy right my veg room is an old laundry room but my bloom room is 10x20 and you should have kept your personal attack in my PM box like you were Im def not a liar and check that out you obviously don't know what your talking about do you even grow? Move on TROLL!

Top Bottom