Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Amber

Amber

the males have some purple in it pink lemonade x gdp gsc platnuim maleView attachment 357693 .. and the buba rock star male View attachment 357692 both doners for the gsc cut. these are the pink lemonaid crosses being testedView attachment 357694 .. Im a vendor the elite genetics is what keeps me going.. so in order to have more elite i desided to do what you guys are already doing.. gsc seems to be hot right now.. i will be crossing the pink lemonade x platnium gsc gdp male to my sugar og, quang og,View attachment 357697 the real obomaView attachment 357703 , the big black, kinglui 13og x gorilla silver back, the white, alien dog x head bandView attachment 357700 , xxx platnuim gsc, fire og, albert walker, yoda alien skywalker og femaleView attachment 357701 , monster cookies,master platnuim ogView attachment 357695 king lui x 13View attachment 357702 , pink lemonadeView attachment 357696and the forum cutView attachment 357698ill find pics later my head is hurting from trying to find them.
Did someone say Albert Walker?:D

soserthc1

soserthc1

Ok so I know I'm a year behind and 500 posts behind but platinum means crossed to SSH from what I was told anyways I'm sure this will be covered as I forge on reading. Dam you goo! Dam you. See you all in about a week. Long read ahead. I should be a cookie expert by the end though. Peace
jesus I don't even remember asking that but I believe that the above statement is not correct and I feel you in this thread I don't even try to keep up with it as I would never be able to get in the grow room .... @MakinGoo - did start a beast of a thread here ... the Og kush thread is trying to catch it , wonder what the next fad new interest in the community will be ...

Amber

Amber

jesus I don't even remember asking that but I believe that the above statement is not correct and I feel you in this thread I don't even try to keep up with it as I would never be able to get in the grow room .... @MakinGoo - did start a beast of a thread here ... the Og kush thread is trying to catch it , wonder what the next fad new interest in the community will be ...
It does seem like its about time for a new big thang. Although I did like this platinum and I may be hung for saying so but I think her scent is very OG Kushish. Its still no OG Kush but smells delectable.
Platcooks

thump easy

thump easy

I DARE TO CONCURE! we have great weed because true we usto get it from the north but over the last few decade we learned and we pogressed but yes i remember the trips to the northern hemisphere when the outies were 5000 lolz and know they are like 900 to 1200, timesa change all the time but yes it did start up north, and in my opionion thier is great weed were ever thier is a great grower.. and that could be anywere.. ;)

Last edited:
Amber

Amber

I DARE TO CONCURE! we have great weed because true we usto get it from the north but over the last few decade we learned and we pogressed but yes i remember the trips to the norther hemisphere when the outies were 5000 lolz and know they are like 900 to 1200, timesa change all the time but yes it did start up north, and in my opionion thier is great weed were ever thier is a great grower.. and that could be anywere.. ;)
True that we are actually looking to relocate.

J

jaybudding

That plant might as well be runnin on a gazelle n have a pony tail.

Tony not so fuxkin little!
HaHa! I def couldn't hold it in when I saw that pic and heard that name fn tony little on a gazelle is forever tattooed on my brain.

Top Bottom