• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Merry Christmas Cannabis lovers :)

I'm flowering a few of my GSC x Querkle . This cross has a wonderful grape aroma.. The yield did not improve.
DSCN5971
. Im trying some GG#4 S1 pollen next..

thump easy

thump easy

for the most part i yanked the ones that got me pissed off they just had big gaps between nug formation so i did get rid of alot of these, kept 3 of them this hear i picked because its internoid spacing is compact and tight im in week 4 and they still dont have anything on the pink lemonade Subqdr5s 004thats why i chose this one to cross the others but they are behind i kept this one it resembles the pink and smells of sweet backed bread Subqdr5s 002 it resemble the pink and has alot of sights but still not happy with it im eventualy gona destroy her unless the under dog in her comes out, and proves me wrong... closer look Subqdr5s 007 pink lemonade crossed to gdp x platnuim cookies aka candy land..Subqdr5s 001this one is critical mas to gdp x platnuim cookies this one hear is gona go to the trash or gifted to some one i dont want her but im gona grow her out just becuz...week 4 they should have been way ahead by now..... this one im just doing just because to she looks okay smells kinda like chocolateSubqdr5s 005 closer lookSubqdr5s 008week 4 i dont know but im dont think im gona keep anyone of these.. ill probley just give them away..

Latest posts

Top Bottom