Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
215 User

215 User

1 more close up...
IMAG1164 1 1

Yield will not be an issue with these Cookies.

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Is this really how the forum yields?? Only at week 5-6 but the og's surrounding her are way fatter. She's also getting a heavier feeding regimen due to the og's...I know she responds better to light feeding from what I've read...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Is this really how the forum yields?? Only at week 5-6 but the og's surrounding her are way fatter. She's also getting a heavier feeding regimen due to the og's...I know she responds better to light feeding from what I've read...

View attachment 400541 View attachment 400542
Thats not the normal yield thats the yield when she gets blasted 2 hard with nutes or the lights. U got cookie crumbs

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

@MakinGoo hey man I tried that line out last summer. Did decent but wanted to give a heads up, all my ogs/ older plants started developing a sulphur def... ONLY thing we could link it to other than some off gassing (which would be a hell of a coincidence being three years on that room and start right when is with new nutes) after supplementing it seemed to lessen a bit, was feeding veg around .7-.8 and flower 1.2-1.8 depending on strain. Ended up switching back but got a headache filled run of nutes for free! Lol. Good luck

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Thats not the normal yield thats the yield when she gets blasted 2 hard with nutes or the lights. U got cookie crumbs
Damn...yeah a little of both. Just threw her in with the og'z to test her out so she's been getting the same nutes, anywhere from 1000 to 1400 ppm, and she stretched so damn much that she ended up right under the light. Couldn't really train her as I threw her in later..each nug is about bowl size right now :confused:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

@MakinGoo hey man I tried that line out last summer. Did decent but wanted to give a heads up, all my ogs/ older plants started developing a sulphur def... ONLY thing we could link it to other than some off gassing (which would be a hell of a coincidence being three years on that room and start right when is with new nutes) after supplementing it seemed to lessen a bit, was feeding veg around .7-.8 and flower 1.2-1.8 depending on strain. Ended up switching back but got a headache filled run of nutes for free! Lol. Good luck
Thank you very much 4 that info.. I will keep that in mind

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn...yeah a little of both. Just threw her in with the og'z to test her out so she's been getting the same nutes, anywhere from 1000 to 1400 ppm, and she stretched so damn much that she ended up right under the light. Couldn't really train her as I threw her in later..each nug is about bowl size right now :confused:
GSC dont like a lot of nutes >>>Mainly "N" this run I maxed out at juss under 1000 ppm's with my cookies & they did fine.. I try 2 never hit 1000 ppms with my cookies. . They dont need lots of food like OG

Top Bottom