Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn goo that looks real good... animal?
Very good eye....but >>>>>>NO its not Animal Cookies.... but it does look hella like animal.. if u look real close u can see the difference>>> its Platinum Cookies (buds & roses cut) the buds look the same but the platinum seems 2 have thicker & more orange hairs.. animal has thin brown hairs..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Animal Cookies
2014 05 19 185210
2014 05 22 155012
2014 05 22 155108
2014 05 22 235307

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Good morning cookies heads. Was wondering what the cookie king @MakinGoo thinks of raspberry cookies? Have you changed your mind about which is your favorite? I tried some killer cookies x bubblegum that smells like a perfect blend of bazooka Joe, forum, yet she packs the cookie nugg density. Also had some thin mint supposedly from the cookie fam and it was probably the dankest I've tried to date. Shit might have converted to me to the cookie craze....

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Good morning cookies heads. Was wondering what the cookie king @MakinGoo thinks of raspberry cookies? Have you changed your mind about which is your favorite? I tried some killer cookies x bubblegum that smells like a perfect blend of bazooka Joe, forum, yet she packs the cookie nugg density. Also had some thin mint supposedly from the cookie fam and it was probably the dankest I've tried to date. Shit might have converted to me to the cookie craze....
Raspberry Cookies is kool but dont beat the forum cut..Raspberry came out hella purple & dence juss like gsc forum cut.. juss with a added sweetness.. its pretty dam stoney.. OGKB is still the strongest of all my cuts..

Im still dieing 2 try cookies straight from the cookie fams hands..

Illmind

Illmind

@Stalks It's definately worth running.. You can pull plenty work in a 3x3 with a 1k in beds.. I'd say go for it.. My man GM put me on beds and I haveb't looked back since.. Great yields somewhat easy maintenance and if done right you can reuse the medium several times so don't trip off how much medium your gonna need to fill it lol..
@MakinGoo damn bro, that's what the cookies should be looking like.. hella proper.. n i already know them trims would smoke just like some bomb..

Top Bottom