Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grower4life

grower4life

Hey MGoo if u can find it at ur local hydro store, try some big city hydro mix from sanctuary soil, it's a soiless mix designed to act as soil, 4 different kinds /cuts of coco, red wood bark , perlite, and lava rock. I was a soil guy for years and got tired of inconsistent soil so I switched to coco for probably 4to 5 years, I like the speed of coco ( like hydro) but the look flavor and me heart is really with soil so I switched back, well kinda the BCity is the best of both worlds and you will never have that issue with soil not absorbing water when to dry, u gota be careful with wetting agents cause they can cause your soil to stay to damp between waterings which could potently cause lazy roots or root rot.
Also u for sure want ur soil to dry out between watering cause as its drying oxygen is able to be absorbed into the soil which ur roots really need.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hey MGoo if u can find it at ur local hydro store, try some big city hydro mix from sanctuary soil, it's a soiless mix designed to act as soil, 4 different kinds /cuts of coco, red wood bark , perlite, and lava rock. I was a soil guy for years and got tired of inconsistent soil so I switched to coco for probably 4to 5 years, I like the speed of coco ( like hydro) but the look flavor and me heart is really with soil so I switched back, well kinda the BCity is the best of both worlds and you will never have that issue with soil not absorbing water when to dry, u gota be careful with wetting agents cause they can cause your soil to stay to damp between waterings which could potently cause lazy roots or root rot.
Also u for sure want ur soil to dry out between watering cause as its drying oxygen is able to be absorbed into the soil which ur roots really need.
Im pretty sure we got that kind in town.. im gunna have 2 peep it out some day I think ive seen it on sale..

grower4life

grower4life

U should I think ull like it, check out there empire builder for moms, it's killer soil also.

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

20140601 204147
20140601 204154
20140601 204209
20140601 204229
20140601 204252

DAT

DAT

what is up Doggie? :cool:how was the cup? I hope you had a BLAST!:D
goo goo it took me a while, but I just finished it up. I started this one back during my Alien Rock Candy Scrog Grow in the beginning of the year and have you in the spaceship abducing my plant. pretty weird shit.a major challenge in many regards
Scrog abduction 001
.. it was the gawd damn paper I was using I had problems with. different smoothness drove me mad and it was a bitch to detail with. I hopes U likey it!!!!!!! peace OWT DAT:blackalien:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

what is up Doggie? :cool:how was the cup? I hope you had a BLAST!:D
goo goo it took me a while, but I just finished it up. I started this one back during my Alien Rock Candy Scrog Grow in the beginning of the year and have you in the spaceship abducing my plant. pretty weird shit.a major challenge in many regardsView attachment 410882 .. it was the gawd damn paper I was using I had problems with. different smoothness drove me mad and it was a bitch to detail with. I hopes U likey it!!!!!!! peace OWT DAT:blackalien:
WHOA!!! Thats fuckin dope.. u got down on that drawing>>>>>> killer work>>> u got some sic skills!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

what is up Doggie? :cool:how was the cup?

Juss gettin cooked around here!!!! The cup I attend is this month>>>> SF Bay area Cup>>>>> But in Santa Rosa!!! SMH!!! LOL!!! Its at the end of the month 28-29!!

Top Bottom