Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Yeah the GDP cut was a high yielder nice purple nuggs and has a super nice structure for sure!! Love the GDP smelling nuggs she puts out! Gonna have to get that cut back from the Homie Ali soon.

Aligee added some funk by crossing it with his alien k. I can't wait to see how those turn out.. I think I'll be rocking those first.

Yeah too the Gsc has some ultra fat white roots all the time. I think that's why she vegges so fast.

soserthc1

soserthc1

All is looking tight MGoo.... got some killer dank in your room all the time..... respect soser

soserthc1

soserthc1

Best description that I can pin point @ 63 days.

M&M's hard candy coating melting in your mouth. Just before the chocolate. That is a unique smells, taste for sure.
What is the typical time people are running these GCS ? I'm thinking 68 days seems about norm ?

soserthc1

soserthc1

thanks ESER.ONE and cannarado just wanna get a feel on it before I get my cut.... and this thread went way of track to get details .....how about feeding heavy/light ? I know you need to veg her well to pull any decent yield . Tia ..... appreciate the feedback guys ....

soserthc1

soserthc1

ok so brother what makes this one PLATINUM instead of just CHERRY PIE {GDP}, thought i was done looking for CHERRY PIE so whats the story on this one....

thank you:)
supposedly platinum is just a term for a better grown variety of said weed....... from my understanding

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
supposedly platinum is just a term for a better grown variety of said weed....... from my understanding
they say there is a strain called platinum from the midwest I think that is in the cannabible series. Supposedly it's fast and whatnot but I find it hard to believe if you crossed the OG Kush or Bubba or anything with this platinum strain that it would surpass the mother every time! If that is true, why don't we see the platinum all by itself if it's so awesome, that that would be my ?

I see platinum OGK all the time and it's just good OGK is all I think.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

If im not mistsken There's an actual cutting called platinum and platinum Ogk. The platinum ogk has this tingly smell to it I can't quite point out but im sure it comes from the platinum side. Its one of those lighter nugg looking og kind of like a lime green and super frosty. The platinum has a short flower time if in not mistake and thats why it was crossed to the Ogk..

Idk if the platinum Ogk is a clone only or if there's seeds. There's an actual cutting that floats around socal and I believe that it might be.

But just like you baba I've heard the term platinum being used to describe dank.. it doesn't happen in socal much but I've heard it from online guys some from up north.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Has anyone ever seen this elusive short flowering Platinum? Besides the one trait(short flowering) which is what Jason King points out as noteworthy about the strain, I've never heard anything else about it.
Also seen many a good batch of something get called Platinum _____ versus just the strain name.

LeafLady

LeafLady

1. Since you carry flowers and clones of "thinmints" why do you say it has cherry pie in it?
  2. iMedzApproved Vendor
    Are you referring to the CCC420 video? They aren't us...
    -----------------------------------------
    LOLwut?
    "this is from iMedz"- shane omac "the real cookies has a thinmint flavor, gdp x og to create cherry pie, crossed with the f1 durb to make gsc"-toph

haha! you should read the responses I got back from iMedz regarding cookies..dudes are rude as hell.
:rolleyes:

Top Bottom