Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

@FooDoo tbh i have had such bad luck the last 2 runs that I've about lost my marbles all together! I am just so peranoid about every little thing right now I'm second guessing myself with small things. But yea she looks great and smells even better so either way I'm gonna be happy as long as its quality. I literally just talked with my cloner and she swears she didn't mix em up so I'm gonna just roll with it... I wish i had my old space where i had all my mommas and what not, know i have to rely on someone taking my cuts cause i just don't got the space./ By the way, i love your avatar, he's a beast! I used to breed blues when i had the old place, best dogs on the planet. Your ladies are looking beast mode, can't wait to see when in full bloom.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

@FooDoo tbh i have had such bad luck the last 2 runs that I've about lost my marbles all together! I am just so peranoid about every little thing right now I'm second guessing myself with small things. But yea she looks great and smells even better so either way I'm gonna be happy as long as its quality. I literally just talked with my cloner and she swears she didn't mix em up so I'm gonna just roll with it... I wish i had my old space where i had all my mommas and what not, know i have to rely on someone taking my cuts cause i just don't got the space./ By the way, i love your avatar, he's a beast! I used to breed blues when i had the old place, best dogs on the planet. Your ladies are looking beast mode, can't wait to see when in full bloom.
Well I hope your run come out this round for you sending positive vibes your way!

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

gsc fourm starting flush!
IMG 0195
IMG 0198
IMG 0196
IMG 0193

S

slimjoint

I got a whole room of animal filled , any tips for growing her? I've flowered out the pcg cut of cookies and it has practically no stretch, not sure what to expect , flowering in 7 gal smart pots of soil

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

you've done too much now:0 just wanted to tease us all i guess.. right on she sure looks tasty thats for sure! I'm gonna run a bed of the animal i think next round! i hate trying to sift through all the ladies and having to pick one or two to run makes me crazy...

The Terps

The Terps

I just took these pics for my new gro log but figured I'd post them over here this thread is crazy I just perved out on like 50 pages of cookie pics all looks so good! So like button to all! Forum Cut
I'd also like to say everyone is always welcome at Terps House so stop on by

H

happy b

Hey guys,I had intentionally avoided buying any cookie related strains in the past because of all the bs I had heard . then when I joined the farm and saw all the amazing cookie pics and heard all the great things the great growers of the farm had to say about cookies I thought "I gotta get some cookies" so here's my gsc s1 & my DWO gsc s2 still in veg . I'm absoloutley bursting to get them into flower.
20150123 134256
s2 at the back s1 in front . one of the s1 has tri whorls (i think that's wat you call it) on one of its branches and has grown two separate shoots at the end like it's been topped although it hasn't.↓↓↓
20150203 204753

Top Bottom