Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

randude

The thing about the GSC that I notice is all the frost. Even the fan leaves have frost. Should be seeing a lot of GSC hash. Maybe that is just being horded by the grower. I had to pay 15 a gram in Seattle to try it. People are capitalizing on the GSC resin

C is for Cookie, that's good enough for me

snoopytime

snoopytime

Has anyone noticed the calyxes are unusually large and wide and wrap upwards? That's what I just noticed tonight on my (hopefully) forum cut that's probably 3 weeks in.

snoopytime

snoopytime

Like this and stuff:

DSC 0026
DSC 0027

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Colorado cookie jar

Hype def play out on this one. Like I said just from a growers point I'd e frustrated. Lower yields, and good people have it, no mark up. 25/eighth-200/zip of cookies all day!! Love colorado.

She is fuckin Stoney though. Salad bowls of this and SFV mixed... Yes please!

true grit

true grit

Crazy talkin homeboi!!! Nice yields, fast vegger, most samples suck and folks are willing to pay tax for the good. Was talkin with DwD and though agreed its not an OG smokewise- shit is plenty stoney for most folks. Blaze fat doobs and leave people staring for a minute. ha.

Excited to sample this run of SFV and Fire my damn self!

Ill throw up a few pix of monster cookie bushes later.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Yeah but hearing 1.4 a light sounds good, but since I'm as small as I am it would never e a full light, but 2-3 plants. And I'm simply saying when I can get perfectly done cookies at that price, I'd rather just buy it haha.

And grit I can't touch your skills... Or yields lol.

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
Crazy talkin homeboi!!! Nice yields, fast vegger, most samples suck and folks are willing to pay tax for the good. Was talkin with DwD and though agreed its not an OG smokewise- shit is plenty stoney for most folks. Blaze fat doobs and leave people staring for a minute. ha.

Excited to sample this run of SFV and Fire my damn self!

Ill throw up a few pix of monster cookie bushes later.

How many weeks do u guys take your cookies to?

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

About to take another round of cutZ from my forum gsc. Took two weeks for roots last time and they looked pretty beat upon finish. I kno there was some tips on cloning the gsc some where on here, but 5k messages +.. We need to have a gsc topic with sub categories! Any info much appreciated! Stay upZ!

O

Organicyumyum

About to take another round of cutZ from my forum gsc. Took two weeks for roots last time and they looked pretty beat upon finish. I kno there was some tips on cloning the gsc some where on here, but 5k messages +.. We need to have a gsc topic with sub categories! Any info much appreciated! Stay upZ!

ive found this cut to root pretty quickly and easily. Shouldn't be taking two weeks to see roots

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The thing about the GSC that I notice is all the frost. Even the fan leaves have frost. Should be seeing a lot of GSC hash. Maybe that is just being horded by the grower. I had to pay 15 a gram in Seattle to try it. People are capitalizing on the GSC resin

C is for Cookie, that's good enough for me
Growers r gunna keep that 2 the dome.. Well at least I know I am..LOL

Top Bottom