Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

hey Goo and fellow cookie thread chillers :)

wanted to throw up a little progress iv made in my opinion with the GSC. first round went okay. smoked was awesome but i didnt get as much purpling and not as much yield as this second round i just finished up.
both rounds have been in 5 gallon pots of the plants ill compare. round one was taken to day 62 of bloom and fed at my full feed amounts i start all my plants out with and tweek from there. round two (pics bellow) were taken to day 68 of bloom. both were grown 100% organic in roots organic original formula soil. round one yield was 81 grams while round two was 110 grams. the only differences i made from first round to second was i vegged and trained round two better and longer. my current blooming round three i vegged the same as round two and trained similar but cut down my feed to damn near half. round three is looking to put out better then round two. i figure with the skill level of grower i am personally i might hit maybe 10~15 more grams a plant. i just cant get this thing to yield like some of you badass mofos on the farm can. im planning on doing a 5x5 with one 1000 watt and throw 9 cookies in there. if i cant get the same numbers as my round two i should be able to hit right around 2 fulls.....does that seem logical to you cookie growers? i know waayne can get that off like less then 2 of his plants but you guys running smaller room would this be a reasonable thought?

anywayzzzz......Here is a quick shot of round two GSC flowers. took pieces from all over the plant to get a decnt idea.....also, yall are killing in with these cookie grows. love looking thru the pics on your thread Goo :)
View attachment 299006
I'm sure u can hit them numbers.. & them buds look mega fire great grow.. I wish I had some cookies left in my jar

O

Organicyumyum

wanted to throw up a little progress iv made in my opinion with the GSC. first round went okay. smoked was awesome but i didnt get as much purpling and not as much yield as this second round i just finished up.
both rounds have been in 5 gallon pots of the plants ill compare. round one was taken to day 62 of bloom and fed at my full feed amounts i start all my plants out with and tweek from there. round two (pics bellow) were taken to day 68 of bloom. both were grown 100% organic in roots organic original formula soil. round one yield was 81 grams while round two was 110 grams. the only differences i made from first round to second was i vegged and trained round two better and longer. my current blooming round three i vegged the same as round two and trained similar but cut down my feed to damn near half. round three is looking to put out better then round two. i figure with the skill level of grower i am personally i might hit maybe 10~15 more grams a plant. i just cant get this thing to yield like some of you badass mofos on the farm can. im planning on doing a 5x5 with one 1000 watt and throw 9 cookies in there. if i cant get the same numbers as my round two i should be able to hit right around 2 fulls.....does that seem logical to you cookie growers? i know waayne can get that off like less then 2 of his plants but you guys running smaller room would this be a reasonable thought?

anywayzzzz......Here is a quick shot of round two GSC flowers. took pieces from all over the plant to get a decnt idea.....also, yall are killing in with these cookie grows. love looking thru the pics on your thread Goo :)
View attachment 299006

damn SMF, i would love to smoke your cookies, looking superb!

EVOKE

EVOKE

This gsc strain is picky for sure but I know my homie is on it.. I know im lazy at times and will skip a day or two when watering but this fool has his shit dialed in to the day and I know that makes a major fuckn difference if ur really tryn to hit numbers... ohh the 10k strain he's runnin is an og from the late 90's... ive been tryn for two yrs to get a cut or even his regime but he told me it would cost me 10k.. so ya no luck...

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks fellas for the kind words. Seems I can get the cookies to chunk up each round fairly decent but im still trying to dial exactly what she likes. Anyone figure out any nute she really doesnt care for or stuff she cant get enough of?
Goo, any empty cookie jar is no good....you will have one filled with your fire in no time im sure. Your last cookie jar shots looked fiiiire as hell.
OYY, id smoke or give you some of my cookies anyday brotha.... but your current grow looks to be super dank, so its me in envy of your cookies :)
Rival, you will probably get as good of yields in your 3 gals as I did in 5 gals lol. Plus your grows are always proper as can be my friend. I just know your buds will look insane man. Canf wait to see them further along

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thanks fellas for the kind words. Seems I can get the cookies to chunk up each round fairly decent but im still trying to dial exactly what she likes. Anyone figure out any nute she really doesnt care for or stuff she cant get enough of?
Goo, any empty cookie jar is no good....you will have one filled with your fire in no time im sure. Your last cookie jar shots looked fiiiire as hell.
OYY, id smoke or give you some of my cookies anyday brotha.... but your current grow looks to be super dank, so its me in envy of your cookies :)
Rival, you will probably get as good of yields in your 3 gals as I did in 5 gals lol. Plus your grows are always proper as can be my friend. I just know your buds will look insane man. Canf wait to see them further along
This round I'm testing H16 & H&G I'm not gunna lie my plants really love both new nutes.. I'm running both brands full line up...

My 1st grow was a small test plant that only gave me 1.5 OZ & that jar didn't last very long.. I'm on day 27 of 63 so I'm almost 1/2 way there & this run I think I got 8 cookies in there..

T

tipper619sd

View attachment 299006

FIRE! those cookies are nicely grown Skunk this thread makes me want cookies more and more .. headed for the search as we speak . Peace man nice grow and thanks for this thread goo

true grit

true grit

Heres a few smaller bushes. these got cleaned up and flipped, shoulda been topped again but i want to see how buncha dominant tops does. the bigger ones didn't support themselves well so they got hella scrogged...we'll see how that works out.

DSCN3382

R

randude

I can't get off of this thread. I can buy cookies here, $15 per gram. I meet my clone source tomorrow (Green Lion Farms on Facebook). He has a bunch of shitty pictures on there and since I am sort of good with the camera I may offer to make him a deal. I want to see the mature plants before I hand him $100 for a clone. He swears he has the platinum. Nothing makes me madder than the thought of someone trying to pass a counterfeit clone on me. All that wasted time (and money). At any rate, I am going over to get mine tomorrow. I can only really afford one clone at that price, unless we make a deal for the photography. We will see. I will try to buy some more of the cookies in bud form from the farmers market Saturday.

Tonight my girl and I were smoking some of the cookies (thin mint). I was going to try to roll a joint. The stuff was so sticky I didn't want to put it in the grinder so I used a razor blade to chop it up. The shit is so sticky that the little pieces were sticking to the blade. It was like trying to chop up a caramel candy. I said fuck the joint, lets just use a pipe. It was kind of like smoking sticky hash. The bud held a flame like good hash. The smoke seems dark and heavy. The high is unmistakable. Nobody could fake the cookies in bud form. It's funny I love this so much. I was avoiding them at first because I get sick of the name dropping that goes on all the time with the new names. This shit lives up to it's name though.

I finally tried some Headband this week. I either got a bad batch or this stuff is all hype. My gf didn't even like the taste of it. We have a lot of varieties right now. I have them all in smallish bags in one giant jar. When you open that jar and take a whiff is is unexplainable, but good. A dozen or more sample in there.

R

randude

Thanks for finding the picture Caretaker.. It is a mess in there finding anything and I thought most of the pictures were shit. They need help with photography and organizing their facebook. I may even offer to make/fix their webpage. Their site is down right now, but if it looked like their facebook it is probably a mess too. I am not hating on the guys, but in this day in age that shit should be good.

So you guys that grew it out, what do you think? Is this the Platinum? yesprop says that the platinum was the weird looking cut and a small yeilder. I just want to get them so I am okay with those kinds of problems at the moment. I planned on going there tomorrow so if anyone has any advice speak now. I will check the guy out too, ask where he got it.

this is a pic of cookies from their FB page
539791_534950219869635_615805255_n.jpg

Top Bottom