Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Baba I would love some of your gear in my stable... Waiting for a couple specifics to come around again and I'll snatch em. I've seen your work and how you solve shit. Nothing but respect dude. Keepin it real for sure. My blanket statements are simply aimed at growers doing such.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Baba I would love some of your gear in my stable... Waiting for a couple specifics to come around again and I'll snatch em. I've seen your work and how you solve shit. Nothing but respect dude. Keepin it real for sure. My blanket statements are simply aimed at growers doing such.
Thanks man, I wasn't thinking ESER.ONE had aimed that statement at anyone in particular and he is extremely accurate with that post too. Just wanted to peek my head out I guess...lol Need to smoke as I'm prob high strung right now, lol

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yet nobody questions the 10k raskal paid for the tray of clones that had fire og on it??

The value of something will only be what someone will pay for it. He's payin a 100, and like he said if its legit its worth it right?

I mean people are paying wayyy more than a hundo for a ten pack if untested beans... If prefer to pay that for a tested and true pheno any day... Fwiw
A real cut is priceless.. I'd pay what ever I could 2 get the real deal.. & if I was rich I'd b that guy paying G's 4 a single cut.. But I'm not ballin or rich but I would 4sho pay a few hunid anyday.. I've payed cheaper prices from clubs but 30% of the time it might b a mix up.. So a bill 4 a single real deal 100% verified cookie cut is nuthin..I figure if u can't find a bill then u shouldn't even try running the cut.. Shit I'd hit up a homie & tell him I need a few bills 4 a cut u will have exclusive rights 2 the 1st cuts flowered buds.. << bet I'd get a few bills on the spot.. I would never do that I'm juss sayin.. I'd juss ask 1 of the homies 2 let me hold a few bills till next month or 2..LOL!! My dogs know what's up..

Or even get a few people 2 trow in on the cut juss 2 have it in the circle.. But in the end if u can't get a bill 4 the cut then maybe ur not gunna have the ends 2 give her what she needs.. GSC is a picky strain & it's not 4 every1

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

10k for og when og wasn't available was a heck of a deal.. specially when people where getting 5-7k for og packs..

100 for a cookie clone is good too if you know your cookie cut is going to be legit.. people see it as buying a clone but your actually buying the genetics. You can get cuttings all over Cali for 5-10 dollars but are you getting what your paying for.??

20 for a harbor side clone cookie that might have pm and maybe other pest is kool too. Just remember to quarantine all cuts sourced outside your garden cus even when you can't sees it doesn't mean its not there.
Very true.. Anything invested will come rite back.. I hate wasting time & it's not the cut u were super excited about.. It always happens at big clubs

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

i can speak from repeated experience harborside carries the healhiest clones in the bay area hands down!
I've gotten some killer strains from them.. Sometimes there bunk or mixed up cuts.. I always got the creeps b'cuz there cuts r rite by the open windows without a screen.. & rite next 2 the people walking in << they got 2 pass rite by the cuts & they could bring in bugs from there spot..anytime I get a new cut from a club I go crazy with the bug killing action.. I've never gottin bugs from Harborside either but that's prolly b'cuz I made sure of it..LOL

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Some of us care about the offspring...don't assume testing doesn't happen, especially if you can't see it doesn't mean it isn't happening. Just don't buy untested beans and problem solved :artist:

Well if i can't see it happening why should I believe it is happening..?? U just can't take the breeders word for it and it shouldn't be too hard for any breeder to snap some pics of the offspring.. IMO.

And that statement was in no way intended towards you baba just the general new breeders I would say. I'm glad to hear you test out the offspring.!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Well if i can't see it happening why should I believe it is happening..?? U just can't take the breeders word for it and it shouldn't be too hard for any breeder to snap some pics of the offspring.. IMO.

And that statement was in no way intended towards you baba just the general new breeders I would say. I'm glad to hear you test out the offspring.!
just imagine how intense breeding is in other arenas were its just as or more critical like Dogs or Birds you get pictures of parents of parents of parents I guess MJ is in a field of her own like she mostly has been just think of family heirlooms i always here about em but i never get em or see em for that matter not even in my own family lol got beans though

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I've gotten some killer strains from them.. Sometimes there bunk or mixed up cuts.. I always got the creeps b'cuz there cuts r rite by the open windows without a screen.. & rite next 2 the people walking in << they got 2 pass rite by the cuts & they could bring in bugs from there spot..anytime I get a new cut from a club I go crazy with the bug killing action.. I've never gottin bugs from Harborside either but that's prolly b'cuz I made sure of it..LOL
Whats some of HarborSides good stuff or clones they show pride in or hell whats the ones they tax for? just curious cuz of a dispensary grow that has much of their stuff im interested in

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
just imagine how intense breeding is in other arenas were its just as or more critical like Dogs or Birds you get pictures of parents of parents of parents I guess MJ is in a field of her own like she mostly has been just think of family heirlooms i always here about em but i never get em or see em for that matter not even in my own family lol got beans though
if we only had an equivalent to the AKC in cannabis huh? lol

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

if we only had an equivalent to the AKC in cannabis huh? lol
How far is it though man, ive been thinking about this cuz i have family that breeds and raises dogs for family pets and i have family that breeds and raise birds for show and just listening to them talk about AKC or all the other acronyms sound like us talking about OMRI and other labels.....i believe us small or other whatever non commercial or non corporate breeders have similar and ill even say higher standards......for example AKC breeding dogs for single traits has destroyed dogs i mean to breed a dog just for big ears or just for big anything comes with consequence like a small heart or pelvis or shoulder problems for these poor big ole show dogs....i wonder if dogs breed for function or work have just as much health problems? food for thought

T

tipper619sd

Ya I can only speak for my boy since he was the one who i got my clones from . I am only going off his words since he is the one who went there to get them. I am sure he made sure also not to bring anything new in his room after traveling all those miles back down to the ie without doing a prevention of some sort.

R

randude

Well nobody spoke out about the picture.. I never made it to they guy with the cookies cut tonight, had to go to a birthday party and dinner out.

I feel that 100 is a lot for me, because I don't sell. I just want my own. I have to grow out the clone, then make more cuts, then veg the cuts, then flower. Months away from the first payoff. I mean, I will still do it, but the guy is trying to make a lot on a strain that is popular. And I am sure the guy had to probably drive to the bay to get it. I live in Seattle btw. I got my Blue Dream clone for 20. I was not even too happy with that. But to me it is better than starting from seed. Seeds take even longer and there is not guarantee you are going to get anything from a pack. I know lots of people that paid a lot for a pack of seeds and didn't keep any of them. I have done it. I can offer to trade with my buddies to defray my cost a bit.

So the price isn't horrible, but it could be cheaper. I can afford to pay it, but if it was cheaper I would buy more than one. Buying a couple would make my work a lot faster. I bought my Blue Dream two weeks ago and now have five cuts off of it. They are just getting started. I am probably six week from flowering them. Once the Blue Dream starts it sort of vegg's fast though. One nice thing about the BD. I really liked the high of the BD but Cookies do it better. At least the Thin Mints I tried did. Not sure what to expect from the Platium. And I don't know the abbreviations you all use for cuts. I know the Forum, Thin Mints, Animal and Platinum. At least that is what I think I heard of. Not sure what abbreviations mean what in regard to the names I gave up.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

If you're in the city hit green door. Theyll take care of you.
Hell yea!! I go 2 green door even if I got bud juss 2 peep more bud.. It was only last time I went there NorcalKid told me about the kick it spot upstairs.. That spot is kool.. A kick back spot is golden 2 a out of town traveler like me.. Many times I've gone 2 the Bay with no weed at all.. We'd hit G.O.E 1st b'cuz it was 1st then smoke & slowly get 2 SF & hit Green Door then make r way 2 the park & chill.. All this time we could of Juss went upstairs & smoked.. That's a nice spot 2 chill..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Whats some of HarborSides good stuff or clones they show pride in or hell whats the ones they tax for? just curious cuz of a dispensary grow that has much of their stuff im interested in
I actually haven't even been there in a few years.. Back in the days we would hit a grip of different Bay Area shops but lately when we go I pick a few places 2 peep what's on the shelf.. Been a Lil low on ends 2 peep every spot I can find on the map..

But I can feel it!! I'll b back in the Bay very soon

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Well nobody spoke out about the picture.. I never made it to they guy with the cookies cut tonight, had to go to a birthday party and dinner out.

I feel that 100 is a lot for me, because I don't sell. I just want my own. I have to grow out the clone, then make more cuts, then veg the cuts, then flower. Months away from the first payoff. I mean, I will still do it, but the guy is trying to make a lot on a strain that is popular. And I am sure the guy had to probably drive to the bay to get it. I live in Seattle btw. I got my Blue Dream clone for 20. I was not even too happy with that. But to me it is better than starting from seed. Seeds take even longer and there is not guarantee you are going to get anything from a pack. I know lots of people that paid a lot for a pack of seeds and didn't keep any of them. I have done it. I can offer to trade with my buddies to defray my cost a bit.

So the price isn't horrible, but it could be cheaper. I can afford to pay it, but if it was cheaper I would buy more than one. Buying a couple would make my work a lot faster. I bought my Blue Dream two weeks ago and now have five cuts off of it. They are just getting started. I am probably six week from flowering them. Once the Blue Dream starts it sort of vegg's fast though. One nice thing about the BD. I really liked the high of the BD but Cookies do it better. At least the Thin Mints I tried did. Not sure what to expect from the Platium. And I don't know the abbreviations you all use for cuts. I know the Forum, Thin Mints, Animal and Platinum. At least that is what I think I heard of. Not sure what abbreviations mean what in regard to the names I gave up.
I'm not good at lookin at veg shots & identifying a strain I need 2 flower it & try it 2 really know if its the real deal or not..I'd only pay if its from a very trusted source.. The money would b more of a donation 4 providing a safe,clean,tested,rare & healthy cut << if any of theses ain't met then I wouldn't get the cut.. I always get cuts from trusted friends 4 free but somewhere down the line somebody's got 2 pay up.. Sometimes it's you or sometimes it's ur friend.. It's not free 2 start & getting a rare cut is worth every penny.. Only if its 100% real deal..

Platinum Cookies & Blue Dream r way way different in growth.. BD grows fast & yields huge tasty buds.. Platinum Cookies vegs super super super duper slow & yield kool but nuthin like a BD yield..

I've never really started from a new strain (cut or seed) & had 2 really wait 4 my investment 2 come back.. That would suck.. I juss throw in & someday it comes back sometimes it don't.. I've been super lucky & run my bread & butter strains & run a few test seeds or cuts on the side.. & slowly I get bigger numbers of the strains I like.. When I get rare cuts I'm very happy 2 juss get my hands on 1 cut<< sometimes it's juss that.. A single cut in a cup of water with no roots.. I only need 1 Lil cut.. It's worth gold 2 me..

The different cookie names r a bit confusing but I believe the story posted by Berner..

I think the cut we call OGKB GSC is the cut of GSC that started it all.. Now Berner & his people don't call it OGKB GSC they juss call it Girl Scout Cookies.. The name OGKB came from online b'cuz in the very beginning of the GSC there seemed 2 b 2 different cuts around.. (OGKB & Forum) NorcalKid nick named his GSC cut OGKB cut b'cuz he got it from OGKushbreath (OGKB) <<OGKB Cut

It was said that in the beginning that some GSC packs hit SF with seeded buds. People smoked the buds & popped the seeds & found different Girl Scout cookie phenos like the Forum cut,SCM cut, or any others.. I think the forum cut & all others r from them seeded buds.. Platinum cookies is said 2 b a cross of
Possible forum cut GSC X platinum OG.. Who knows really what cut was used.. Or is platinum cookies a different pheno from the seeded buds? Who knows..
Animal cookies is a cross tho

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

There is only 1 problem with my story.. I might juss b super stoned here but peep this:

If the batch of Girl Scout cookies hit with seeds in the buds & the forum cut came from them seeds & so did other bomb GSC phenos what was the dad of the seeded buds? Was it the dad that they were using 2 make the cross? Was it a stressed GSC (S1)? Was it a random hermie? If it was the original male that seeded the girls then I guess it's further worked u can say? Or it can b everything from those seeds were GSC cross's.. I do think there not from the original Girl Scout cookie seeds.. Not from the seeds that started it all..!at least that's how I see it.. But I could b stoned over here.. B'cuz I really am very very stoned..LOL

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
There is only 1 problem with my story.. I might juss b super stoned here but peep this:

If the batch of Girl Scout cookies hit with seeds in the buds & the forum cut came from them seeds & so did other bomb GSC phenos what was the dad of the seeded buds? Was it the dad that they were using 2 make the cross? Was it a stressed GSC (S1)? Was it a random hermie? If it was the original male that seeded the girls then I guess it's further worked u can say? Or it can b everything from those seeds were GSC cross's.. I do think there not from the original Girl Scout cookie seeds.. Not from the seeds that started it all..!at least that's how I see it.. But I could b stoned over here.. B'cuz I really am very very stoned..LOL
What up Goo!! It just so happened that last night im at my boys house doin some trimming and he shows me a GSC in flower!! 3 days of flush and she was so dam pretty. Very Cookie esque in looks and frosty as a mofo! Now he's got two dif cookies that he sprouted from seed. The seeds came outta sack from a dispensary in Ann Arbor last year at Hash Bash. Next time im out that way I'll snap some shots. While I take some cuts!!:D

Top Bottom