• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Happy 420 Everyone:happy:

My lite dep cookies are still getting plenty of new hairs and still stacking :)
Biglitedepcook420
Litedepcookclose420

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
lets keep this thread rollin...:woot:
ok..I will post more.. :p

Here are a couple formally root bound Forum GSC cuts ..They got really lanky inside
They are gonna share that bed for the summer. I think they will beef up in the sun :D
2cooks421

I flooded that bed with 450ppm A1 Roots Gone Wild :)
Probably put a hog wire cage around em next

T

tipper619sd

lets keep this thread rollin...:woot:
ok..I will post more.. :p

Here are a couple formally root bound Forum cuts ..they got really lanky
They are gonna share that bed for the summer They will beef up in the sun :D
View attachment 307373

Probably put a hog wire cage around em

Wow ken u got amazing work man i see u are a true farmer never a dull moment with u i see always work to do. I like it a lot ( best forrest gump voice ) lol. Keep us entertained man . Peace and happy farming.

S

soupsala

Hi, new here ive skimmed through this massive thread it took awhile but i didnt see an answer for what im looking for. Does anyone know the characteristics of GSC? I recently bought some clones off of someone on another forum and wanted to know.

Cheers.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Hi, new here ive skimmed through this massive thread it took awhile but i didnt see an answer for what im looking for. Does anyone know the characteristics of GSC? I recently bought some clones off of someone on another forum and wanted to know.

Cheers.
vegges fast, low feeder but week 4,5 can turn it on some, leave all budsites due to density down low as well and rock sog or top once in a bed seems to really do well for starters. goes around 60-70. Organic really makes her pop as well. Hope this helps you get started.

Latest posts

Top Bottom