:) So Pretty

Cookie425
Bedcook425
Bigcookbud425

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
My boys shit looks dif and it's the same cut as mine. Dif soil, nutes and light bulbs made his GSC short and stout. My GSC grew like OG. The only thing they have in common is prob the smell. Same exact cut tho. That is proof that cuts react dif in all grow situations. Time to burn bowl #2 of the Funk Cookies!
Makes it an even more interesting cut! So many looks and smells and tastes...but all good! :)

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

It sounds like we all need the OGKB cut. :) I love that Forum cut tho. She grows just like I want. I'm smoking on the first tester bowl from my crop. It's def nice for being cut @ 60 days! Time to do a tray of this bitch soon.
That ogkb is danky. Tastes really nice i thought whe i met up with one of the few who have it. I kinda like the forum for now but im sure someone will release it someday.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Okay, that's enough likes to drop the bomb...

8 of you just liked bubba kush. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Just putting a point ou there. There is no mysterious f1 durb, or bullshit flo Ryda og.

This is dank from farmers not rapper gangsters. We've been smokin it for years.

Want my honest opinion? Bubba/deep chunk/og.

If you've never grown a bubba og pack from anyone do it. You'll see.

Just a good pheno w good marketing. Mystery sells.

Had to pull a goo. Hahahaha

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Okay, that's enough likes to drop the bomb...

8 of you just liked bubba kush. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Just putting a point ou there. There is no mysterious f1 durb, or bullshit flo Ryda og.

This is dank from farmers not rapper gangsters. We've been smokin it for years.

Want my honest opinion? Bubba/deep chunk/og.

If you've never grown a bubba og pack from anyone do it. You'll see.

Just a good pheno w good marketing. Mystery sells.

Had to pull a goo. Hahahaha
Haha! That shit dont look anything like Bubba, CR. U crack me up, bro. Looks more like Cherry Pie to me. Unless that grow room was 50 degrees at nite. LMAO!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Oh it's bubba I know for a fact!
Facts are when you can back up a claim with proof, its ok to speculate tho. I agree to disagree on this al day. You guys state you dont even have the forum cut or are so uncertain not to mention other statements made. I get resemblance from many strains but neither seem dc or bubba. Different notes and taste not to mention structure all around even calyx formation.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Cookies are like lil waynes diamonds. Bubba has a duller appearance, darker color and way different structure. Cant trick me fool. I thought those looked like bunk cooks. Just sayin. I will post up some steait arnold on steroids cookies here soon.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Who "stated" we didnt have the forum cut?

Thanks for your speculation

My proof is the hundred fools here in co that have smoked it. Frankly I don't need to prove shit to Internet punks. But that pic was perfect proof that the hype train is at full capacity.

Just simply givin my points, like you are yours.

All good. But won't change my outlook on personal experience.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Your and your brahlorados have all said on this thread many times that your unsure. I think a few pages back when aligee posted the plat and forum. Maybe i mis read all the other posts as well. Either way both sick strains and id love to create some similar dank. Your prob right though some hippie in the norcal mountains created it but who knows and ultimately cares. Ps saying 100 co kids have puffed and seen a similarity doesnt get my attention whatsoever. I think its poor mans CA. ;)

Top Bottom