Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

No Sin. We were all looking unless there was some third area to get to.
There was a 3rd area I didn't get 2 see.. The big ferris wheel I seen it from far away but never walked by it.. I think that was level 3 & I only made it to level 2 b'cuz I was only smoking joints.. Level 3 was unlocked after 49 dabs.. U should of seen it Snow.. I only took 1 dab so I was stuck on level 2 allday..

shawnskush

shawnskush

There was a 3rd area I didn't get 2 see.. The big ferris wheel I seen it from far away but never walked by it.. I think that was level 3 & I only made it to level 2 b'cuz I was only smoking joints.. Level 3 was unlocked after 49 dabs.. U should of seen it Snow.. I only took 1 dab so I was stuck on level 2 allday..
I went to that 3 rd area when I needed a break from the crowd it was almost empty over there.

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
I didnt make it past level 2 either goo. no dabs for me. Just fat cookie/LAD/white fire blunts here. really wanted to find the sin city guys myself. wanted to see what this blue power is about. sin mint cookies woulnt hurt either. was great to meet all you guys in person. Thanks for all the dank samples too fellas, theyre already gone :) we really should try and do a farm cup/bbq or something this summer! Well, time to taste test my new phenos of the fpog for the first time.... hope i find something like A's cut. Cereal and milk FTW!

Aligee

Aligee

Lol they lasted like an hour apiece too!
yeah we were so stoned dont think we could have got any higher
There was cool eye candy out there

Top Bottom