Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
I saw some flowers that were at their booth but they said that they were animal cookies.
when we were talking to pieguy inside somebody asked him what strains he liked or wanted from other breeders and he said he wanted to get the fruity pebbles. The "Y" that he had was super funky! tasted like berries.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I saw some flowers that were at their booth but they said that they were animal cookies.
when we were talking to pieguy inside somebody asked him what strains he liked or wanted from other breeders and he said he wanted to get the fruity pebbles. The "Y" that he had was super funky! tasted like berries.
Yea he did want Fruity Pebbles but not the same strain were all thinking of.. He said I want fruity pebbles not fruity pebbles og.. I've heard lots of stories of a old school strain from up north named fruity pebbles.. When I bust out Alien's Fruity Pebble OG I've heard that story.. Same smell & taste description 2.. The "Y" he busted out was kill..

EVOKE

EVOKE

ya Pieguy was a cool dude i asked him to drop some of his herb on the west coast.. today i opened my container and it had a crazier dankier sweeter smell... i shared a nug with my girl cuz it was her bday today and she even said Whats That smell... i was like its the Y baby.. i got two lil nugs left:(.. cant wait to run some new gear... im talking to my boy to hook it up with that bty.... its gonna cost me he said... i told him i would trade him for a GSC cut he laughed at me... he told me the gsc cut was to whored out but its dank as fuk i told him... damn the bty is held tight its like a 10k cut....

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

GSC forum Cut day 26
(Coco/H-16)

EVOKE

EVOKE

thanks SK... i took some to the cup but everyone smokin on their own stuff... it was cool to try other peoples smoke MG's true og was tasty as fuk.... cant get over on how much flavor those fat ass joints had...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

here is pheno #1 of cookies she stacked like crazy but didnt really turn purple like Pheno #2 Aligee cut... first three pics are pheno #1 last pic is pheno #2... taken at 69 days... mostly milky with about 15% amber...View attachment 323512View attachment 323513View attachment 323514View attachment 323515
Yea dog those r 2 completely different cuts.. The giant bud ain't the forum cut.. It stacks like platinum cookies or OGKB or the pic that Jigga & pieguy post.. That sure ain't the forum cut

Top Bottom