Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

atomic punk

Like so many others, your thread is the best your genetics are too, wow. I too got a cut recently from cloneville. I was told they drove up north to get the GSC cut. Excuse my ignorance,( they got the cut from the original grower and that he was in a wheel chair) I have another cut of GSC from another person and 2 more cali connection thin mint phenos very much different. I will have to flower them out put them up here and let the experts tell me if indeed any of them are GSC at all. Peace Goo

S

SHC

http://www.invalid.com/california-patients/514236-girl-scout-cookies-92.html
The indoor Platinum GSC in the pic above looks exactly like mine. Def stuck on the Platinum theory! Miscbrah3284 on Rollitup

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Like so many others, your thread is the best your genetics are too, wow. I too got a cut recently from cloneville. I was told they drove up north to get the GSC cut. Excuse my ignorance,( they got the cut from the original grower and that he was in a wheel chair) I have another cut of GSC from another person and 2 more cali connection thin mint phenos very much different. I will have to flower them out put them up here and let the experts tell me if indeed any of them are GSC at all. Peace Goo
That's hella funny b'cuz Jaybudding said he would tell that story..LOL

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The indoor Platinum GSC in the pic above looks exactly like mine. Def stuck on the Platinum theory! Miscbrah3284 on Rollitup
I've been tryin 2 tell u doggie.. I can't see the pic posted but I do know Miscbrah does run the DHN Platinum Cookies.. But don't get it confused there is a DHN Platinum Cookies (the 1 u got) & a Platinum Cookies from Buds & Roses.. I know, I know it's confusing but both cuts r way different..

J

jaybudding

Yes I cant see it either but I too know which cut miscbrah runs too DHN Plat. Do you know candyland has platinum cookies in it. This is 30 days in give it 10-20 more and it will get darker looks similar!
User23161 pic1099249 1372717756
User23161 pic1099257 1372717935

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hightimes Interview- What do you have to say Jigga? (F1 durb = Cookie Fam secret recipe does KFC give out there recipe? Yeah its F1 durb crossed to Flo-rida the original og cause og comes from florida.) And that's about it! Id be surprised if it wasn't the same song and dance.
They have had years to let anyone know what the hybrid is since Cookies is so old...lol
But they wait for years and a high times issue to release truth...lol Too bad they can't just start with it...
Sounds like a P.R. move more than anything ;)

J

jaybudding

They have had years to let anyone know what the hybrid is since Cookies is so old...lol
But they wait for years and a high times issue to release truth...lol Too bad they can't just start with it...
Sounds like a P.R. move more than anything ;)
That's what its all about. These dudes had an accident (a huge rookie hermie accident) and now they are master breeders and growers bullshit riding the hype they wont say whats in it that's their claim to fame prob some other hermie. that's why im glad I got the cuts I do before the release because who knows what they are gonna release. they are suppose to release all their strains. Cant wait till those S1 sherbert cuts hit the streets. I cant believe how many nutriders these guys have???

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I could b wrong b'cuz I talk 2 a a bunch of people & sometimes get confused but dude said he got the cut 2 yrs ago & that would b b4 all the GSC cross's were made & released.. I said DHN still b'cuz it was one of the 1st cookies released.. I'm juss going off of all the clues given

J

jaybudding

Buds and Roses Platinum Cookies veging like crazy. Right now I got this Animal is veging way slower looks similar. I also have the cut calvin says he got from ken estes and I will flower it to see what it is the first cut I got from cloneville calvin told me he got from nor-cal cannetics and that it was original thin mint when I grew it out it was Phantom Cookies I tossed that bitch.
DSC03308

Top Bottom