Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
More Forum Cookies in the oven. Shaping up to be a really nice run so far. I think I hit this bitches G spot. :singing:

Day 23

IMG 5683

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Paging Dr Grafenberg!

For those that don't know Dr Grafenberg better google that og shit.
I had to google it...lol..

More Forum Cookies in the oven. Shaping up to be a really nice run so far. I think I hit this bitches G spot. :singing:

Day 23

View attachment 381222
:eek: Awesome Big D! :woot:
Do you leave more lower buds on the forum than you would another strain?
Less lollipoping on the forum ?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
OG Kush keeps me coming back more than cookies ever will, even good Urkle I'd take over cookies as I like the pure purple flavor more. I don't care for the Bubba Kush, bubba has a weird odd flavor/smell that I kinda like but really don't like overall. Really like the OG Kush odors over a bubba, but that's just a personal taste :)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty

Day 23

View attachment 381222
I find keeping the light far away from these Big Leaf strains(bubba kush style fans) keeps the fan leaves thinner and allows light to penetrate and increases yield dramatically!! If you pound her with light you get big ass leaves in the way....don't tell anyone, that's one of the secrets to huge purple plant yields...lol

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

My cookies keep growing them huge thick fan leafs no matter what I do or how far my light is... This run I didn't lower the light>>>>I left it all the way 2 the top of the tent & kept the tiny plants on the ground >>> didn't give them there 5 gal bucket boost 2 get them closer 2 the light..& the tiny clones on the floor like 5 feet away from the light still gives them huge giant thick as fuck GSC leafs

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
My cookies keep growing them huge thick fan leafs no matter what I do or how far my light is... This run I didn't lower the light>>>>I left it all the way 2 the top of the tent & kept the tiny plants on the ground >>> didn't give them there 5 gal bucket boost 2 get them closer 2 the light..& the tiny clones on the floor like 5 feet away from the light still gives them huge giant thick as fuck GSC leafs
it's tough to get much distance between lights and plant tops in a tent though, but I feel you she has big old paws!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

it's tough to get much distance between lights and plant tops in a tent though, but I feel you she has big old paws!
Yea huge.... The plants puff up like there all big but after I trim some fan leafs the plants r Lil tiny... just a bunch of fan leafs making the plant look way bigger than it really is....kinda like a chick's push up bra...LOL

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
I find keeping the light far away from these Big Leaf strains(bubba kush style fans) keeps the fan leaves thinner and allows light to penetrate and increases yield dramatically!! If you pound her with light you get big ass leaves in the way....don't tell anyone, that's one of the secrets to huge purple plant yields...lol

I'm doing a lot of things differently this run but the light distance didn't change. They're about 2' above the canopy. It's crazy how much thinner the leaf blades are this run though.

Good to know about the Bubbas and purples. ;)

soserthc1

soserthc1

Thread really hit home @baba G hate bubba kush personally but you sure did make that cookie shine thou minus the leaf damage . @MakinGoo man is there any non bed growers that don't use the 5 gal buckets to even out the canopy wonder if the lowes and hdepot people realize how many are bought at for plants or tea....lol.. kinda like when Philly blunts first hit the scene orders wen't from a case a week to a trailer at the warehouse I worked for , marijuana helps boost the economy in more ways than one

Top Bottom