Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mastacheeser

mastacheeser

cropped some buds and roses platinum cookies
day 56

i also have a mislabel that im pretty sure is blue dream. bought 5 clones from buds and roses, all were supposed to be cookies. 3 cookies, 2 blue dream. ill throw pics up of the mislabeled cookies (blue dream) when theyre done

usstoner

usstoner

Lookin good...I've been smokin some blue dream..and double dream..both
good..but I'm likin the double dream better..nice grow man..

WattsUp

WattsUp

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Did you get the cut directly from B&R mastacheeser?
yep, not to long before they moved

She is lookin nice.. I juss flipped mine & I'm excited 2 see her in live action.. is ur plant producing 4 u?
not really a great producer, also my first grow with gsc so theres some things ill do differently to make her put out better next time
prob pull 5 oz off this one girl in a 7 gallon pot

heres the wifi the is going right next to the plant i pulled, easly will double up on the cookies

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

not really a great producer, also my first grow with gsc so theres some things ill do differently to make her put out better next time

heres the wifi the is going right next to the plant i pulled, easly will double up on the cookies

View attachment 381963
Nice.... 5 zips ain't bad at all... I like them big girls but them smaller tiny girls juss always got what I really want... Every super bomb strain I end up liking r tiny producing plants....

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Nice.... 5 zips ain't bad at all... I like them big girls but them smaller tiny girls juss always got what I really want... Every super bomb strain I end up liking r tiny producing plants....

yep, its worth it when its time to smoke, and it sells itself.

havent even started trimming and already excited for the wax this stuff will make

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter

View attachment 381963
Your B&R cookies look great! I hope mine get that fat!

That Wifi is fat too! Great work Man!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I need to start feeding more..Ive always tried to stay organic...
But im breaking out the mother of all blooms on these bitches soon.. ..maybe burn some tips for a change
These plants are too healthy!..I love taking photos of them...and i gotta show em to somebody! :)

Cookietop223

the stuff on the leaves is Caps foliar and Serenade as a preventative.:)

Wifitop223
Wifi223
TrueOG223
dumpstergrower

dumpstergrower

That's right. Sac and the Bay had some sick Gangster rap. X Rated, C Bo, Brotha Lynch, Hollowtip, T Nutty, E40, The Click, Mac Mall, Celly Cel, RBL Posse, Rappin' 4Tay, Too Short, JT the Bigga Figga, Dangerous Dame, Andre Nicatina, Mac Dre, Tupac, Master P, Spice 1......... I can go all day, bro. I grew up in Sac and the Bay. I still bump all that shit from the original CD's and tapes. Gotta keep it real. REAL GANGSTER that is!
That's crazy I m in the buckeye and remember all of these rappers and my older brother still has the white tape with black writing on them in the city I'm from CBo aka Bo loc , celly cell with that heat for ya ass,not from cali or the bay but I know all about the music too well some rappers still come to town often had that blue bird memories

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
But im breaking out the mother of all blooms on these bitches soon.. ..maybe burn some tips for a change
These plants are too healthy!..I love taking photos of them...and i gotta show em to somebody! :)

View attachment 382000

start rocking some bone meal ken...organic and hits them buds hard!!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

View attachment 382000

Exactly as baba had said just feed heavier with your supersoil. And cap noticed what he believed was higher P was correlating to fatter buds. So maybe experiment with that.
My room is close to done maybe a few more weeks till go time. I'm running cookies 9 beds gravitas overhead should get good. I have a beast mode mom to take cuts off of and some teens that are a ways ahead to see what numbers I'm going to work with per bed

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
start rocking some bone meal ken...organic and hits them buds hard!!
I have that! :) But I switched to high P bat guano instead (in the teas)
I suppose I could use both , huh?o_O Thanks for the help
Exactly as baba had said just feed heavier with your supersoil. And cap noticed what he believed was higher P was correlating to fatter buds. So maybe experiment with that.
My room is close to done maybe a few more weeks till go time. I'm running cookies 9 beds gravitas overhead should get good. I have a beast mode mom to take cuts off of and some teens that are a ways ahead to see what numbers I'm going to work with per bed
Thanks Midwest! You'll kill it! Cookies loves beds! :)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

why don't you pay for your chicks breast reduction with all that good ching ching ching your making, more then a mouthful is a waste. and it will cure her of all her back problems.:D
That's 2 dangerous....I say leave her alone keep her as GOD created her...deal with the back pain...LOL

by the way >>>>very nice new avatar

Latest posts

Top Bottom