Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That tent is looking packed, Goo! Keep doin ur thing, bro. That's a whole lot of Cookies for sure. I can't wait to smoke some of the Raspberry Cookies.
U know I like 2 pack um in the tent. ... funny thing is I think I got room 4 one more..LOL
IF Raspberry Cookies makes the cut ur gonna see some... but if she is weak u will never see her..

I also 4got that I'm flowering 1 big ass CandyLand

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
U know I like 2 pack um in the tent. ... funny thing is I think I got room 4 one more..LOL
IF Raspberry Cookies makes the cut ur gonna see some... but if she is weak u will never see her..

I also 4got that I'm flowering 1 big ass CandyLand
Good shit, bro. I was there when Ali got that Razz Cookie cut in SF. Hope it's some dank smoke, bro. That Candyland should be a winner! Keep the Cookies coming, Goo Dog.

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
Day 3

All cookies mostly Animal Cookies & Forum cut.. plus 2 Platinum Cookies, 1 OGKB, 1 CandyLand & 1 Raspberry Cookies..

This will prolly b what I have on deck at the SF Cup this summer.. The bigger plants got a Lil light shocked bcuz I had the Lil plants in the center under the 1000 watt light so they can try 2 catch up 2 the bigger plants I left behind under the T5... then at flip I put the bigger plants under the 1000 watt without turning it down to 600 1st.... oops>>> oh well... now there just hungry... let the show begin>>> againView attachment 382540View attachment 382541
Pimp

Last edited:
B

BestAround

haha.. ur going to talk about how he uses a grinder.. ? I been smoking for 15 years.. growing for 8. maybe 9.. and I use a GRINDER.. and I GROW JUST AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER THEN most the dudes that post ONLINE.. whats the big deal? u waste your trichomes while I save and smoke mine? how is that stupid ? and another thing. when u roll a zip a day. its tough to break it up with ur fucking fingers.. and its a waste of trichs.. grinders save a mess. and allow people to smoke weed and not be covered in medicine.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

haha.. ur going to talk about how he uses a grinder.. ? I been smoking for 15 years.. growing for 8. maybe 9.. and I use a GRINDER.. and I GROW JUST AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER THEN most the dudes that post ONLINE.. whats the big deal? u waste your trichomes while I save and smoke mine? how is that stupid ? and another thing. when u roll a zip a day. its tough to break it up with ur fucking fingers.. and its a waste of trichs.. grinders save a mess. and allow people to smoke weed and not be covered in medicine.
I'm a scissors kinda guy....LOL.... cheaper then a grinder & keeps my fingers 1/2 way clean<<<< at least not as sticky
20140226 195242

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm a scissors kinda guy....LOL.... cheaper then a grinder & keeps my fingers 1/2 way clean<<<< at least not as stickyView attachment 383089
Scissors and a shot glass.....that's what's up. That's how I have rocked it for pretty much the past 15 years. I have grinders but always go back to the shot glass even when I was burning through 6 zips a week.

B

BestAround

iuno man.. ever since I got my grinder.. now I can smoke and not have dirty sticky hands all day.. if u grow and smoke GREAT WEED.. u understand this.. but if u grow and smoke garbage.. maybe u stick to your fingers lol.. but honestly. I know dudes who think grinders are stupid and gay.. and destroy the bud.. but what the fuck are u trying to do? lol u gotta smoke it? its going to be destroyed by flame.. so why not keep some trichomes for yourself in the mix.. put it this way.. I have 22 grams . of kief.. from nugs.. that's full melt amazing smelling and tastes just like the nugs it came out of.. and that's just from my grinder.. its way better then FINGER HASH.. that's dead skin and dirt mixed with trichomes.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Great to know Waayne :) I have it on the way now.. :)
Ive seen your plants...you can bet im gunna try what you use! :woot:
Thanks for the tip!
I guess I will hold off of the moab outside for now....stay organic with the cookies anyway
edit to addd; I need to figure out how to beef up the True OG and Ali's Wifi #1
I cant make those yeild for me
Keep the cookies organic ken, they won't like MOAB anyhow.

Wifi on the other hand LOVES Moab and will seriously benefit from it.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Keep the cookies organic ken, they won't like MOAB anyhow.

Wifi on the other hand LOVES Moab and will seriously benefit from it.
Thanks Walter ..Thats the plan then...I think the True OG is going to get some moab too.
I gave them all more bat guano ACT a couple days ago...The Liquid bone meal should be here today
The cookies are reeking! :)..Pretty leafy though.

waayne

waayne

I just went and took some new big photos :)
Pretty leafy so far..but they have a ways to go yet
View attachment 383164
That Cookie plant looks pretty nice for a Winter crop ken....

It's been my experience that plants grown in Winter typically yield less, have a lower calyx to leaf ratio,and are of lesser quality than those grown in Summer
Leafier,larfy buds are pretty much the norm with Winter crops

Nice job!

Top Bottom