Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

gonna try my hardest to let these go 65-69 days.... 3 more weeks is torture:) Goo, let me know if i be post n
IMG 1005
IMG 1006
IMG 1008
too many pics in ur thread....

IMG 0953
IMG 0956
IMG 0962
IMG 0968
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
i was gifted it as the platinum, looks a lot to me like the ogkb... Im positive its not the forum cause I've got her in the stable too, she stretches a whole lot more then this girl:)
almost has those duck leaves like the ogkb huh?
stacking tighter than the forum and platinum too

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

almost has those duck leaves like the ogkb huh?
stacking tighter than the forum and platinum too
she's a good girl thats for sure, i like how fast the forum veg's but this cut stacks pretty good, she's gonna have a few nice size buds and is dense as all get up too.. If or when i run her again I'm gonna give her a long pre-veg and then maybe 3 weeks under the big lights, either that or she's gotta be run in high numbers, like 40 per 4x8.. i would also spread her out, the branches were super cropped but straightened right back up, tie em down next time i will:)

lilzayne

lilzayne

Yo what up Goo! How's P2P's Candyland compare to the rest of the cookie cuts you run, Forum and Animal in particular? I lost my Forum cut but I got P2P's Candyland... she a keeper? Killing it as always homie!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yo what up Goo! How's P2P's Candyland compare to the rest of the cookie cuts you run, Forum and Animal in particular? I lost my Forum cut but I got P2P's Candyland... she a keeper? Killing it as always homie!
I think candyland is a nice strain she is almost 85% juss like the forum cut but with a extra purple taste... if u lost forum then candyland will b almost as good.. its a nice cut but didnt beat forum so I didnt keep her.

lilzayne

lilzayne

Thanks a lot for the response Goo. The high on the Forum is definitely hard to beat... I go to my Forum jar more than anything else. Looking forward to watching you kill it as usual!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
@MakinGoo @grower4life
danks fellas. those were some lower nuggs but she ended up yielding quite well after weighing her out. I'm pretty stoked to run a couple of tables of her in the future if she re-vegges. If not I'll have to pop the f2's I made with her and her brother
IMG 6048

Top Bottom