Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Missed this bro , yes I'm in soil but it's getting real tough to get decent soil around here nowadays , only 1 hydro and only carry a few bags of roots organic and fox farms . I used to grab the 2.2 cubic ft pro mix from lowes for 16$ but they stopped carrying it now . I actually just grab some organic miracle grow soil and mended it , not bad stuff for cheap but hard to get a fade when nitro is continues for 4 months
Happy thanksgiving bro
You could order black gold to your parents house or something?

soserthc1

soserthc1

You could order black gold to your parents house or something?
Delivery to this area is 25 bucks per bag for a 15 $ bag of black gold it's more than the product itself and that's per bag with no cap .....I'm not cheap but I'm not a idiot either and I have not had a parents home since 06 ( mom passed way to young from 5 packs a smokes a day .......
Edit sorry goo back to cookies

Last edited:
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Delivery to this area is 25 bucks per bag for a 15 $ bag of black gold it's more than the product itself and that's per bag with no cap .....I'm not cheap but I'm not a idiot either and I have not had a parents home since 06 ( mom passed way to young from 5 packs a smokes a day .......
Edit sorry goo back to cookiesView attachment 462622
R.I.P mom!! Damn that sucks $15 per bag with $25 shipping cost.. there only $10 a bag here..

Top Bottom