• Tagged users None
mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Platinum cookies

IMG 20141227 151001

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

View attachment 473092
@true grit s cut, grown by a mutual homie!

Impeccable cut true grit! YOu and homie and who ever else responsible for this work put together a champion combination!!!

No trimmers or machines necessary
No testers necessary, no clones available, please don't pm lol I just wanted to share the pic I'm bored and not growing so you know the rest of the vicarious bit.....

phoenixfire

phoenixfire

Ya that's the forum straight crushed!!! Did you see the lower? Puts my tops to shame!!
Man them lowers if given as much light as the tops from the get go will rock my world! My favorite part of the plant if ofcourse given equal treatment to colas! So the forum s1 = true grits cut?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Ya that's the forum straight crushed!!! Did you see the lower? Puts my tops to shame!!
My bad @true grit, is that the forum cut? I jumped the gun calling it your cut. I by no means am trying start a shitstorm just got a little froggy when I got the update....
Man them lowers if given as much light as the tops from the get go will rock my world! My favorite part of the plant if ofcourse given equal treatment to colas! So the forum s1 = true grits cut?
Good question but I thinks it's the forum cut as true grit stated

true grit

true grit

I'm humbled in more then one way, I know I don't have to smoke that one to know it's special. Great eye and good day mate!

Tell me about it! Never knew she could put out like that!

To be clear that's just the forum cut grown by a much more experienced grower than myself! And exhibiting true potential!! And the lowers I speak of, were easily as large as my tops!!
This is same homie that did the gsc forum reversals I've been posting- and those have been producing even more impressive results.
My bad @true grit, is that the forum cut? I jumped the gun calling it your cut. I by no means am trying start a shitstorm just got a little froggy when I got the update....

Good question but I thinks it's the forum cut as true grit stated

Indeed it's forum. Just 2-3x larger than most of us are doing!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Tell me about it! Never knew she could put out like that!

To be clear that's just the forum cut grown by a much more experienced grower than myself! And exhibiting true potential!! And the lowers I speak of, were easily as large as my tops!!
This is same homie that did the gsc forum reversals I've been posting- and those have been producing even more impressive results.

Indeed it's forum. Just 2-3x larger than most of us are doing!
i see now

Thanks for taking the time to moderate.

Top Bottom