Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SnowCreature

SnowCreature

Aliendog gsc is what you want to be growing. Big massive yields of fat major buds.
Cherry chem type of minty funk.
I had some heat issues and ended up foxtailing everything, but the flavor and yield was insane.

mr roboto

mr roboto

Heres an animal face cookie leaning pheno
Cookielean

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

@FooDoo oh i wouldn't say that:) I think your right around the corner, the stack and smells are right about to kick inn.. cookies for me really start to shine around day 35-45 thats when you can really start to get a taste of what she has to offer, then from there its just trying to hold on till the end without going crazy!

F

FooDoo

@FooDoo oh i wouldn't say that:) I think your right around the corner, the stack and smells are right about to kick inn.. cookies for me really start to shine around day 35-45 thats when you can really start to get a taste of what she has to offer, then from there its just trying to hold on till the end without going crazy!

Haha thanks. The humidity is high in there so there's already a very noticeable aroma. I pulled the canfan and scrubber out because its useless around 70% rh .

Right now I would describe the smell as like a creamy milky vanilla . that's what lingers. But when I pinch a flower, its like a super skunky scent.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

@Prime C wow your cookies looking like you put a bit extra sugar in the bowl:) on point for sure, i happen to love the dhn cut. ran her a few times as well as the forum and i think i enjoy the platinum almost as much, actually it really probably just depends on what one is flowering! Right now I'm vegging some animal for next round, gonna train them for 3 weeks under t5's then put in the flower room, problem is i just got my wifi cut back and prob have enough to run a whole tray with her too so I'm in a conundrum. I usually split the room into 2 separate strains, next round i have 3 in the vegg, a clone only og, animal and wifi. gotta pick 2. Anyways heres some pics of the mystery cookie cut @42DAYS smells are ridiculous, green skittles to the max...
IMG 3147
IMG 3122
IMG 3123
IMG 3125
IMG 3129
IMG 3123

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

@Prime C wow your cookies looking like you put a bit extra sugar in the bowl:) on point for sure, i happen to love the dhn cut. ran her a few times as well as the forum and i think i enjoy the platinum almost as much, actually it really probably just depends on what one is flowering! Right now I'm vegging some animal for next round, gonna train them for 3 weeks under t5's then put in the flower room, problem is i just got my wifi cut back and prob have enough to run a whole tray with her too so I'm in a conundrum. I usually split the room into 2 separate strains, next round i have 3 in the vegg, a clone only og, animal and wifi. gotta pick 2. Anyways heres some pics of the mystery cookie cut @42DAYS smells are ridiculous, green skittles to the max...View attachment 486362View attachment 486363View attachment 486364View attachment 486365View attachment 486366View attachment 486367
Look at your ladies stacking @brotherlewrl your garden is looking on point!

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

@TSTEW313 thank you sir, really appreciate the kind words, been a bumpy road these last few months so I'm in need of some fire!

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

@true grit thats the one right there, i know those flinstone vitamins all too well... what day she at she sure is pretty!

Top Bottom