Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
559cukimnstr

559cukimnstr

H

happy b

A lot of cookies turn dark purple in flower. I believe buds and roses does. There are so many different ones now besides the forum and OGKB so it could possibly be one of those or one of the randos goo had posted. I can't keep up with all the different ones @MakinGoo has thrown up. Lol but @MakinGoo didnt you have a raspberry cookies? Or something like that? What came of that plant? Got pics?
Your right top of the crop,some cookies do turn very purple like this pheno i got from a pack of s2 cookies
20150512 203935
and the other more original cookie like pheno
20150514 193418

A

A-Roe

I dont like the forum, it tastes like the GSC S1 i had that got dropped, to me it like smoking a lavender flower if that makes any sense, and the Gelato 41 is even garbager( not even a word) and for a mug to say its one of the best strains they ever smoked tells me that its too much trash floating around in Cali. On a side note I did however like the Orange Cookies, because the taste reminded me of this Lavender Bx cut that I'm about to run, maybe not as strong but definitely orange taste to the max, taste nothing like cookies to me, then again maybe I still dont know what I'm talking about! See ya at the cups next year, most of them anyways, as I will be a Cali resident by the end of the year.

true grit

true grit

@A-Roe See thats funny, I still think forum cookies has the best dough/chocolate chip cookie taste when done proper. And not to talk shit at all, but proper cooks have been few and far between...mostly due to very few being organic and getting full terp profile. Been through a lot of the cookie cuts and offspring but hard to get that super dough taste that forum has. Animal can come close. Glad you brought this thread back, was about to dig it up so i can start showing some wookies.

Heres some wookies I've been testing. This one is from Cannarado, i also have some going from my homie but they are White as mom and gsc reversed.
DSCN4873
DSCN4867
DSCN4869

A

A-Roe

@A-Roe See thats funny, I still think forum cookies has the best dough/chocolate chip cookie taste when done proper. And not to talk shit at all, but proper cooks have been few and far between...mostly due to very few being organic and getting full terp profile. Been through a lot of the cookie cuts and offspring but hard to get that super dough taste that forum has. Animal can come close. Glad you brought this thread back, was about to dig it up so i can start showing some wookies.

Heres some wookies I've been testing. This one is from Cannarado, i also have some going from my homie but they are White as mom and gsc reversed.
View attachment 518479 View attachment 518480 View attachment 518482
Thats why i said maybe i still dont know what i'm talking about. The Animal Crackers i ran were nice but not something I would say the best, the pheno I kept around and about to put back into flowering tasted creamy with a lite purplish taste. Now my Canna Cush is a different beast all together, it has that smell that makes you want to keep touching and sniffing when flowering and the whole entire time its drying it smells spicy as Fuck, high cut through everything including he MotorBreath1 but was not as strong as the MB1 nor did he high last as long, sounds like crazy talk I know, but it has a totally different high in itself. Nice pics by the way, I like how the cross stacks up.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

View attachment 518479 View attachment 518480 View attachment 518482
Very true. No pun. But I run my forum with granular/powders and teas only. Keeping the soil moving. I get deep chocolate thick ass smoke that is smooth as hell. I can see how it is possible to be an acquired taste though. It's almost like a dark micro brew compared to a Heineken.

559cukimnstr

559cukimnstr

tired of driving to the bay does anybody have gsc clones anywhere near fresno? I got cash in hand trying to avoid the 4 hour drive

Top Bottom