Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

ok here we have a oven full of cookies! I love this strain, have the access to lots of elites but there is something about this girl that keeps me coming back for more. It could be thats she's pretty hard to dial inn, I'm by no means a pro but i do love messing around with this girl to see if i can get her to put out:) I guess because I've never really pulled down huge numbers with any strain and i always do almost as good with her as the others so why not right... these ladies are at day 30 in these pics.. I had a few plants in the room who got infected with something, they began to dud on some of the branches, i personally think i got a bad batch of happy frog that came with root aphids. i know i had a few in those plants, i went to war. enough to keep them but they are certainly gonna hurt in quality and yield, only 4-5 out of the 23 were hit, but its so obvious looking at them, no frost compared to the ones that held tough:(
IMG 3942
IMG 3943
IMG 3946
IMG 3947
IMG 3950
IMG 3951
IMG 3952
IMG 3958

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

@MakinGoo i be see in those all over your instagram my dude.. my pha king phone is broke so i can't and haven't posted on the gram yet but god dam yours sure as shit looks so tasty! I think this jar seed pics show or look more on the cookie side then the pics I've been seeing from the tlc jungle.. Both look uber proper but yours make me drool:)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

@MakinGoo i be see in those all over your instagram my dude.. my pha king phone is broke so i can't and haven't posted on the gram yet but god dam yours sure as shit looks so tasty! I think this jar seed pics show or look more on the cookie side then the pics I've been seeing from the tlc jungle.. Both look uber proper but yours make me drool:)
This pheno is more forum cookie like in growth but with out the fast veg & super stretch.. the TLC OC grows big ass cloas & finishes faster then mine..

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Here's my fem GSC can't wait☺ and white cookies is crop king . They at seed dispensary.
20150819 160153

Start flower this week coming ☺ hope for some COOKIE! I'm hungry! ☺

Latest posts

Top Bottom