Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Hope you guys don't mind but I'm just gonna leave these right here.

What do you think, the real deal? Gonna grow it out, take cuttings and run them. Good thing is I didn't have to pay for it.
if you look a few post ahead or possible 100 by now , alig stated that the real deal GSC would have red stems shooting out and I don't notice them on your cut , but I sure am no expert on cut only strains just pointing it out to you bro....peace soser

meds215

meds215

if you look a few post ahead or possible 100 by now , alig stated that the real deal GSC would have red stems shooting out and I don't notice them on your cut , but I sure am no expert on cut only strains just pointing it out to you bro....peace soser
Yeah I saw that. But this clone has pretty much just rooted, it was just recently planted in that pot. I don't know, I'll see what happens as the week goes by. I actually haven't really looked closely at the stems and was unaware of the redness until I just read that.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Yeah I saw that. But this clone has pretty much just rooted, it was just recently planted in that pot. I don't know, I'll see what happens as the week goes by. I actually haven't really looked closely at the stems and was unaware of the redness until I just read that.
yea, well look back on Aligee's post and he is a well respected breeder with the real deal GSC so his info should be good.... well its good in my book but JMHO.... as i have no clone's available to me to access around these parts, So I don't see GSC for a few years when seeds are made then I prob get the fake cut or S1's but hey it is what it is... hope you got the real deal bro.... and i gave you your first like....lol

LeafLady

LeafLady

I'll post this here too. What do you fellas think?
imedzthinmintvsgscookieforumcut-png.254974

JAWS

JAWS

ya i lost that plant to the borg and a screwed up timer that sent all my girls to hermivilla, but no harm done i have more seeds hahaha.....

peace:)

N

nightmarecreature

Can anyone verify these dispensaries cuts? I'm taking a trip to the Bay this next weekend.
Green dragon: Platinum cookies
Norcal Care: GSC
Angel's Care: GSC
Granny Purps: GSC

N

NewBudz

Yo, just to get back to a recent question, I for one am still interested in finding out what the "F1" component of the F1 Durban is. Somebody mentioned it may be in the same lineage as Blueberry. Somebody else said that "Jigga" or "Pieguy" or whatever always says the F1 Durb has a secret ingredient. Plus in the video with Berner and the breeder, they say it is not any normal Durban and that is in fact a cross. If Jigga is the real breeder of GSC, I'm sure he would have called Berner out on the false info if the F1 Durb is not a cross.

But then we have our knowledgable LeafLady, who seems pretty familiar with the GSC, proposing that it is not a cross, but an actual F1 Durban.

But I've realized that this is where it gets interesting... Soserthc mentioned that if it is just an F1 Durban, then why make it out to be something really special? But here's the deal: Durban Poison is an heirloom, or what most here would call a landrace. That means that F1 seeds should not even exist, as they would be hundreds of years old most likely, and that is under the assumption that you could actually pinpoint where/how in history Durban Poison came to be, or which original parents crossed and inbred over generation after generation which surely seems impossible.
So under that logic, the F1 Durban must be a cross. I'm pretty sure it's impossible to get F1 landrace seeds. If they are F1's then they wouldn't be landraces, they would be a new cross.
On the other hand, if by some miracle these breeders DO have seedstock from the original Durban cross that took place over 100 years ago at least, then that would be absolutely astonishing, and surely worth noting. If I had an F1 landrace, I would sure as hell brag about it, just based on its rarity.

I'm thinking it must be a cross. I would like to know what the F1 is exactly...
What do you guys think?

Latest posts

Top Bottom