Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

is the dmt a male or they femm'd beans?

And think youre tryin to hard newbudz, just give it some time sure the info will pop.

im guessing they were REG because im getting true males from the COOKIE MONSTER, i have a pack of STRAIGHT DMT so there will be some work done with that one in time...

the MONSTER is doing really good great smell on her and the new seeds are ripping nicely..

peace:)

LeafLady

LeafLady

Correction on my part, Due to the nature of the industry, exact genetics will probably not be released for a while.
F1 Durban = (filial generation) Durban Poison
F1 Durban = "F1" X Durban Poison

It turns out F1 is a "nicknamed" strain used in the cross with Durban Poison. aka Secret ingredient.

Aligee

Aligee

DMT is a name Steel Savage from Grindhouse seeds gave to a special pheno of sourbubble that he started
working when BOG was absent for a few years DMT is a female pheno so dont think DMT is correct if those beans are regs ive never heard of a male DMT stud i could be wrong but i doubt it!!!..Im a know it all lol ..i read to damn much!!!

Aligee

Aligee

according to the user ogkushbreath "The f1 in the cookies is a cross of durban poison and something that was described as having the same lineage used to make blueberry."
if this is true then "F1"would be one of these here right
Strain Lineage / Genealogy / Family Tree
Blueberry »»» Blueberry Line F2
Blueberry Line F1
»»» Temple Flo x HTAF F1
Temple Flo F3
Floral Line
»»» Purple Thai x Afghani
Purple Thai
»»» H.O.G. x Chocolate Thai
H.O.G.
Mexico »»» Sativa
Chocolate Thai
Thailand »»» Sativa
Afghani
Afghanistan Probably Indica »»» Indica
HTAF F1
»»» Thailand x Afghani F1
Thailand »»» Sativa
Afghani (specified above)

JAWS

JAWS

DMT is a name Steel Savage from Grindhouse seeds gave to a special pheno of sourbubble that he started
working when BOG was absent for a few years DMT is a female pheno so dont think DMT is correct if those beans are regs ive never heard of a male DMT stud i could be wrong but i doubt it!!!..Im a know it all lol ..i read to damn much!!!

ya thats where all my DMT HYBRIDS came from i think i got them all except for the DIABLO * DMT and these are REG seeds so im not sure what your trying to say, i just know what i was told when i got the seeds and i know there not FEM so theres a true male in there somewhere......they will remain as i stated them untill or unless the maker tells me other wise......

Nice work jaws..!! What do you run your gsc in..??

all my plants are grown in soil and feed with GH three part with blood/bone meal and perlite, pretty simple to be honest..

Aligee

Aligee

ya thats where all my DMT HYBRIDS came from i think i got them all except for the DIABLO * DMT and these are REG seeds so im not sure what your trying to say, i just know what i was told when i got the seeds and i know there not FEM so theres a true male in there somewhere......they will remain as i stated them untill or unless the maker tells me other wise......

its all good ive been following steeles work since the beginning i still got sourbubble beans from him when i met him up in Sactown bout five years ago im sure theres a DMT in them darn beans there LOL... I guess thats what i was trying to say ...Ya Dig..............

all my plants are grown in soil and feed with GH three part with blood/bone meal and perlite, pretty simple to be honest..

N

NewBudz

if this is true then "F1"would be one of these here right
Strain Lineage / Genealogy / Family Tree
Blueberry »»» Blueberry Line F2
Blueberry Line F1
»»» Temple Flo x HTAF F1
Temple Flo F3
Floral Line
»»» Purple Thai x Afghani
Purple Thai
»»» H.O.G. x Chocolate Thai
H.O.G.
Mexico »»» Sativa
Chocolate Thai
Thailand »»» Sativa
Afghani
Afghanistan Probably Indica »»» Indica
HTAF F1
»»» Thailand x Afghani F1
Thailand »»» Sativa
Afghani (specified above)
Hell yeah, this is what I'm talkin about, narrowing it down. Of course this assumes that it is in fact something in the blueberry lineage.

Yo Genghis and True Grit, I feel you. It's not that I'm all bothered by it, I'm just genuinely interested. I'm on the east coast and as far as I know, GSC is not even anywhere near me, so it's really none of my concern, just my curiousity. Hell I might not ever even try it. By the time the genetic info comes out, the GSC might be old news.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

haha sorry. in all seriousness though Goo how they doin???

i just feel like the hype on this cut gives me a sour taste even smokin it haha. its a good herb, but i think of it just like any good flo pure or bruce banner cut. its super dank, not nearly worth what people are charging, but i wont complain, these knuckleheads have made OG's like a reg strain, so i get great deals.

people need to hype up some more strains so i can get some Tahoe for 100/oz

JAWS

JAWS

hello ALIGEE :)
got lots of respect for you my friend and have seen your work all over so please dont take my comment in a negative way, umm i just need to stick with what i was told is all...

sour bubble gear..
SOUR BUBBLE * ALOHA WHITE WIDOW
SOUR BUBBLE * HERI
SOUR BUBBLE * NEY YORK BIGBUD
SOUR BUBBLE * PLUSHBERRY
SOUR BUBBLE * SOUR DIESEL
SOUR BUBBLE {F3}

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Newbudz the gsc is in the east coast too bro.!!

I feel you classic remix... GSC is fucken dank but I can't let go of my ogs not even to make more room for gsc.. I've said it once and I'll say it again og is where its at.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The plants r doing great & ready 2 flower but I haven't got time 2 clear out the flower tent & clean it 4 next run.. I'm still trying 2 catch up over here.. I got a grip if things 2 do but I also got lots of killer dank rite now & can't seem 2 get anything done rite now.. Maybe I shouldn't of started the day with the 1/2 joint that sent me 2 sleep lastnite.. Cookie Monster buds with platinum Cookies Wax.. Then Alien Dawg (Cherry Pheno) spliff.. It's a great way 2 start the day but not a great way 2 get anything done..LOL!!

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

LOL i feel ya, i just slowly start the day at 100% sativa and slowly as the day progesses move over to the 100% indica

haha, not being able to flip because of too much dank is never a bad problem..... really haha

soserthc1

soserthc1

Newbudz the gsc is in the east coast too bro.!!

I feel you classic remix... GSC is fucken dank but I can't let go of my ogs not even to make more room for gsc.. I've said it once and I'll say it again og is where its at.
I'm also East Coast and I'm with Newbudz we rarely see clone only strains until there old news or in bean form, unless your in the chem circle. Which most of us are not but on the other hand we cant meet up in a disp and talk to breeders, so are neighbor could be growing GSC and we wouldn't know!! Funny how legality works .....

Latest posts

Top Bottom