Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nightmarecreature

For the record ive been passing the GSC all over Cali from Diego to the Hills of Northern Cali yall can thank me later lol!!! sharing is Caring right lol!!! this will all fade away into the wind before you know it... its not the end all of dank!! its chick weed haha!!!!

GSC is some LOUD smoke but it does not beat a great OG. What I like most about GSC is how smooth it is. I would rank it extremely high for smoothness, big tokes with little coughing. GSC makes my eyes red while og does not. I think GSC is so popular, it's like the next BlueDream, because it's an all around weed. It has a great high, great taste and it's smooth. Smoking anything in excess can get boring.

N

NorcalKid

Blue dream is a stativa and GSC is known for it's couch lock narcotic stone so not sure on that analogy....... It also fetches 36 easily and considering it's flood season that's pretty damn impressive.

N

NorcalKid

From what I've seen The animal does yield better than the forum and the OGKB yields better than the animal. but in reality if I had one lb of each(forum/animal) side by side I prob couldn't really even tell the difference until I atleast smoked her. Even then there's so many variables that could make someone prefer one over the other (grower,method,environment) so again it's kind of all subjective. She's def still around but I'm not gonna get anymore for her flowers so in reality im not too worried about it....

MWD that's pretty much how I do all my ogs and cookies. Only thing I've been wanting to switch up was my reflectors. I've always wanted to do vertical parabolic but all the stuff I've seen says they're the most inefficient type of reflector. Regardless I like their footprints alot. Do you have any links to anybody running them?

Leaflady: do you know if your cookies came straight from OGKB? I just don't know many people who even refer to her as the OGKB that's why. Even the people that buy my stuff just get it as GSC and theyre not even on these forums. Besides that OGKB is more of a commercial grower so his finished stuff is def gonna be different than Someone like me who runs smaller batches and let's stuff go 9 weeks as opposed to someone that chops down at 7. He def has some fire but his demographic is way different than mine. smokewise I'd have to say the animal and forum are also my favorites. the ogkb is way too stony for my tastes. But hey I don't even smoke oil much unless I have no plans that day So to each their own. I def prefer to grow the OGKB most though. For me the forum yields too little.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

From what I've seen The animal does yield better than the forum and the OGKB yields better than the animal. but in reality if I had one lb of each(forum/animal) side by side I prob couldn't really even tell the difference until I atleast smoked her. Even then there's so many variables that could make someone prefer one over the other (grower,method,environment) so again it's kind of all subjective. She's def still around but I'm not gonna get anymore for her flowers so in reality im not too worried about it....

MWD that's pretty much how I do all my ogs and cookies. Only thing I've been wanting to switch up was my reflectors. I've always wanted to do vertical parabolic but all the stuff I've seen says they're the most inefficient type of reflector. Regardless I like their footprints alot. Do you have any links to anybody running them?
I dont have links unfortunately but I have personally ran parabolics for a couple years and the spread is amazing along with the intense light. I honestly think for this application it would crush it. Someone posted a link of a new swiss made vertizontal hood that looked real money I believe nuttso did but hes overseas. My room build could come real soon as Im crossing my fingers on a bid on another home. Thanks for the info as well. MWD

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Another GSC cut....not sure which one. Just throwing up a few pics to help the Midwest and dirty mitten rep :)
IMAG0699

IMAG0701

IMAG0702

S

smoketrees

skunk - that looks like the forum cut to me..

Norcal - subrob runs vertical bulbs in parabolics. He just recently switched to this, and i have to say its some of the most impressive looking pot i have ever seen. His shit was already insane, but now its outta control

true grit

true grit

Norcal - subrob runs vertical bulbs in parabolics. He just recently switched to this, and i have to say its some of the most impressive looking pot i have ever seen. His shit was already insane, but now its outta control

Hmm this is interesting. I need some better height to work with some things like that. Is he getting a much better light spread vs before? intensity change or what? ive really been noticing the difference in a strains that definitely need a full 4.5x4.5 to max out in size vs. a normal 4x4 print. And some like OGs that seem to chunk up fine regardless as long as there is some light.

Norcal - Def stoked to see you pass around the OGKB, i have been on some folks bout that one just to compare yield now that i got some forum bushes in rotation- and potency since folks say the same as you. Sure it will make its way around but as you said- please keep it in circles that have some sort of restraint lol. Im not a hoarder either but there is a reality to the market. I got forum cut a while back sourced from mag cats you prob know, but seems 4-5 mos after having it, it was just being handed out freely. Thats cool and all since it comes down to grower/meds/whatever, but sure you know what im sayin-especially to those who haven't shared it. Nice to see the ogkb pretty well on lock during the whole hand out. Hopefully folks wont be all over that one now that forum has spread so widely. Market is about to change out here in CO with 64, so hopefully good growers see that and respect the genetics a bit more coming up.

J

JJP53

Picked up a plant from Ali a couple weeks ago took 7 cuts from it and about to take 7 more today

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Vertical or horizontal parabolics?
I'm familiar with horizontal parabolics but after growing vertical barebulb in the past and thinking about some things I will most definitely go with a vertical parabolic for this application. The hood I had mentioned was actually just a couple pages back in this thread from nuttso if you wanted a look. MW

AlohaKid

AlohaKid

Hmm this is interesting. I need some better height to work with some things like that. Is he getting a much better light spread vs before? intensity change or what? ive really been noticing the difference in a strains that definitely need a full 4.5x4.5 to max out in size vs. a normal 4x4 print. And some like OGs that seem to chunk up fine regardless as long as there is some light.

Norcal - Def stoked to see you pass around the OGKB, i have been on some folks bout that one just to compare yield now that i got some forum bushes in rotation- and potency since folks say the same as you. Sure it will make its way around but as you said- please keep it in circles that have some sort of restraint lol. Im not a hoarder either but there is a reality to the market. I got forum cut a while back sourced from mag cats you prob know, but seems 4-5 mos after having it, it was just being handed out freely. Thats cool and all since it comes down to grower/meds/whatever, but sure you know what im sayin-especially to those who haven't shared it. Nice to see the ogkb pretty well on lock during the whole hand out. Hopefully folks wont be all over that one now that forum has spread so widely. Market is about to change out here in CO with 64, so hopefully good growers see that and respect the genetics a bit more coming up.
Do you think it's going to get real busy especially this year with tourist season, etc? I wonder how many will come from out of state to partake freely, and if out of staters will be allowed to go to dispensaries. Sure will will cool if that is true!

true grit

true grit

They won't be able to go into dispensaries freely for sometime, thats still yet to be figured but yes i def see many tourists coming to CO because they can partake freely. I think in general with potential of big biz coming in retail option are available next year that being a good grower and having genetics others don't will help lock in good pricing. I'd like to plan to cater to rich folks or those who aren't afraid to pay to smoke the flame. Already like that out here and market is expanding, having the best genetics on hand, a good amount of seed stock to go through (and actually be good at selection), and having skills to consistently throw down AAA+ dank will pay off- whether its full retail or not. Cuz lets keep it real- whats expensive to med patients/Coloradans is CHEAP to everyone else.

N

NorcalKid

Yeah man im very curious to see what happens to the market in those states that are now legal. You better make sure your on top of your game and you got some nice genetics in the stable or your gonna be struggling! I seen your shit though TG and you know what's up. Im sure you'll be fine...

slausongardens

slausongardens

so far i got the forum cut, platinum cookies, animal s1 (seed i found in animal buds) and another clone i got from a shop labeled gsc, prolly fake but im curious to see. so far it looks like forum cut but bushier.. shorter node spacing. curious to see if its a complete fake or like an s1.

so far ime theyre all really slow veggers. this forum cut is so slow. other cuts the same age have doubled it in size. and i got em in cups and the roots are even taking forever to fill it in... im hoping its one of those cuts that reaches a certain age and just takes the fuck off.

the platinum is slow too which is more proof to my theory that there is bubba in it. the leaves look a lot different, the bottom blades are fat and long as the other blades unlike the forum cut. the bottom blades are real short and small. blades are getting thicker though. and slight purpleing in the leaves.

animal s1 looks way different but its still small and from seed so its real uniform.. hard to compare. ill see as it gets bigger. seems a little faster.

well tats mu two cents.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
My friend told me if you drop the ppm and run it low, it will grow faster. It works on the cherry pie.
I have heard that so many times...GSC is a light eater..
so I knew that,,,
I figured I was safe, because Im a light feeder...
But
I burt the shit outa mine..:confused:.
But I think they are gonna make it ok..just lost some leaves :cool:

Ladyv

Ladyv

Hiya, my turn!!

So yesterday I got a wonderful surprise from a friend after going and visiting him to give him a some of the tea I've been making with Caps Bennies to try out.

Please ignore the spots and dots on her, :eek: I just gave her a foliar of Caps Bennies to welcome her home and then my damned neuropathy caused me to drop her into my coco mix while transplanting so she has little bits of coco and perlite all over her along with spots on the leaves from the spray...I guess I should have taken pics before I started working on her......poor little thing, first day in her new home and already getting abused!

So....what do you guys think? Another fake? Real deal? I was told the Mom she was cut from was sourced from HHC as the Platinum GSC cut....???

IMAG1034
IMAG1035
IMAG1045
IMAG1055
IMAG1058

IMAG1034

IMAG1052
JAWS

JAWS

GSC fourm cut.

day 25, the one on the left is fully seeded with the LIME KUSH FEM POLLEN and the one on the right is being grown for bud only..verry sorry for the pics it was like a suna in there this morning and i guess i did not do a good enough wipe down job on the lens..

peace:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom