Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

51stang50

i picked those up 4-5 months ago

That sounds about right. I haven't seen MO's GSC on harborsides menu in about 3 months. I asked harborside a couple months ago why they didn't have MO's GSC anymore. They told me that the vender hasn't been there in awhile, but they still have other MO's cuts on there menu? I heard people where complaining about the cut not being real.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

That sounds about right. I haven't seen MO's GSC on harborsides menu in about 3 months. I asked harborside a couple months ago why they didn't have MO's GSC anymore. They told me that the vender hasn't been there in awhile, but they still have other MO's cuts on there menu? I heard people where complaining about the cut not being real.
MOs cuts are bunk. Ive got several strains from them in the past that were so far from being up to par i complained to Harborside to pull all their MO stock.

LeafLady

LeafLady

Some flowers off of the recent cookie round..
Llcutgsc

B

backonthereef

Day 50 and time for an update.....

• The winner is - GSC from SBJ organics in pacifca. the strain is legit, the strain is unreal strong and unique. I've grown durban poison from 2002-2005 and i can smell the similarities..... only the ogk and gdp bring it to a new level.
  • Second goes to the Candy Bomb from SBJ. Its about as impressive as the gsc - frosted purple and smells like raw sugar.
As for the other strains.......
  • GSC imedz - not legit, smells & looks like
  • my wifi...
  • Cherry Pie imedz - turned out exactly same as the gsc
  • DHN Romulan x Grapefruit - legit and sticky
  • Acid (paradise seeds) - legit and fuel funk

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice pics Reef.. The iMeds GSC turned out pretty Stoney but its some OG cross juss like u said.. That sucks u didn't get there real cherry pie cut b'cuz it's really good.. Mix ups always happen.. Ur GSC pics look very nice..

B

backonthereef

thanks goo! its been fun watching your grow and contributing to this thread. i wish i had my wifi seeds in time to contribute to your last thread.
ive had horrible luck with club clones, especially at harborside and all of fresno & bakersfield. ironically enough that club in goshen has sourced me some good stuff before. but the guy running SBJ Organics has serious dank for his clone collection. no outside vendors....
i primarily rock seeds only.... next up is diesel seedism seeds along with a blueberry diesel i grabbed in a club.

Top Bottom