Girl Scout Cookies hybrids dropping soon

C

Cookie cutt3r

im not too bothered about untested stuff

I hear that!!! It's only a pack of beans. I mean who are these clowns comparing untested beans to untested cars lmfao. I'll tell you what give me $20,000 for a pack of beans and I'll not only test the beans for over a year...they'll also come with a warranty :D

On the other hand if my car cost the same as beans...well lets just say buckle up!!! :D

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

yo im confused... everytime i read this thread, it seems to change. First off with some posts being deleted, then others completely altered. whats going on here? With all the remarks, it would be nice if this could be cleared up or maybe even explained a bit more. Im not one to pay attention to online drama, so i dont know whats going on behind the scenes. With numerous speculations, i would imagine one to step up and confront the issue instead of ignoring..

FiveAM

FiveAM

yo im confused... everytime i read this thread, it seems to change. First off with some posts being deleted, then others completely altered. whats going on here? With all the remarks, it would be nice if this could be cleared up or maybe even explained a bit more. Im not one to pay attention to online drama, so i dont know whats going on behind the scenes. With numerous speculations, i would imagine one to step up and confront the issue instead of ignoring..

Took the letters right outta my fingers.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
A little detail of which "Cookies" cut it's supposed to be/ is might help. Then again it might not, but.....
In this day and age where many of us question the genetic lineage & legitemacy (sp) of available cuts/seeds regularly (as we should), why not offer the info? People are buying the beans already anyway, clue YOUR users/customers in. Many won't care due to their individual access to genetics, but still, why not represent your product as what it is/supposed to be from the beginning rather than just tossing out names of other growers/breeders? Tested/untested, this cut/that cut, etc....from the beginning.
I don't know, thinking out loud. Cheers all & i wish you the best of success with your purchases.
Motiv

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

There was people spending g's on untested alien gear so who's fault is it when someone asks for 250? I won't spend that kind of guap on untested beans but some will. Let the ignorant be as sometimes we have to learn the hard way. It is what it is and no complaints is gonna make it the forum, platinum or any other cut you feel it should be. With that said, I'm patiently sitting back, waiting for the next breeder bashing thread.

sixstring

sixstring

250 seems high untill you have to deal with folks needing replacements because they got crushed or stopped at customs or some newb cant get them to germ ect.who the hell wants to go through all the work of making beans and packaging/shipping them all while taking a huge risk of possible jail time for just a few bucks profit per pack? So if I buy the beans for 250.00 and get one nice female that spits out 8 to 10 oz and I get 300.00 a zip is it really that expensive? And if its fire and turns out to be your keeper for the next few years like my masterkush cut??? Then it becomes priceless imo.just sayin lol.

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

250 seems high untill you have to deal with folks needing replacements because they got crushed or stopped at customs or some newb cant get them to germ ect.who the hell wants to go through all the work of making beans and packaging/shipping them all while taking a huge risk of possible jail time for just a few bucks profit per pack? So if I buy the beans for 250.00 and get one nice female that spits out 8 to 10 oz and I get 300.00 a zip is it really that expensive? And if its fire and turns out to be your keeper for the next few years like my masterkush cut??? Then it becomes priceless imo.just sayin lol.
Hey hey hey, watch your mouth, lol! You do have a point, its all in the consumers prefference and ability to spend without regret regardless of what happens. I guess you have to pay to play, someone's gonna luck up and soneones gonna feel stumped. Who are you! No serious, who the hell you think you are, lmao!!!

kushluvr

kushluvr

Beans are beans, tested or untested, some breeders have better morals than others, some are just greedy fucks! Tested or not, doesn't gaurentee you get a gem or don't have a herm....

Play at your own fuckin risk, if u can't afford it, then you should prob shut the fuck up and go kick rocks...no one cares if its to expensive for you, go get a fuckin real job and shut up already ya babies!!

Top Bottom