Girl Scout Cookies

• Thread starter HeLLMuTT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rawman

rawman

This is the only pic Ive got access to of the Pie flowering.. I will try to get my friend to take some new ones so I can show you guys

Cherry pie

Shamus

Shamus

oh i dont think its pie either though. i believe his "pie" is actually the cookies. he said he got two each of two cuts from what his guy said was from "pieguy" or some shit. but they were not labeled. SO.. i think what he thinks is the pie is rlly the cookies. idfk. haha

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

aight fellas lets turn it down a notch.. no internet tough guys needed around here ..

Shamus

Shamus

well this is what we thought was the GSC but dude looked into it and its some "pineapple cookies" shit. yep. good to know what i have finally. lol (pics of friends harvest) im just getting roots
IMG 0968

Shamus

Shamus

no doubt in my mind that i have the actual thin mints cut as well. the three bathroom pics is our cut, and the last ovbiously macro goodness is from berkeley PC review. looks to be dead on to this guy.
Coco1
Coco2
Coco3
GirlScoutCookies
how ever thats about it for now. ive blown this thread up. haha. maybe some dried pics inna few weeks but thats bout it. just got some pre98 x fire og & dawg jam 91 from the boys at CV. :P got work to do

persiankid

persiankid

Just had the pleasure of sampling a nice nug of this today super thin minty awesomeness

V

vierundzwanzig

no doubt in my mind that i have the actual thin mints cut as well. the three bathroom pics is our cut, and the last ovbiously macro goodness is from berkeley PC review. looks to be dead on to this guy.
View attachment 225843 View attachment 225844 View attachment 225845 View attachment 225846..
how ever thats about it for now. ive blown this thread up. haha. maybe some dried pics inna few weeks but thats bout it. just got some pre98 x fire og & dawg jam 91 from the boys at CV. :p got work to do

so you are the next best thing?

saldiado

saldiado

yeah shamus i have to agree with spicoli.. i know your thinking optimistically because you want to think you got the real deal, but point blank you have a fake. Not only do those nugs not look alike... the way it is growing looks nothing like the thin mints. Dont believe anybody in the bay right now that they have the real deal unless they have samples of the finished product to show you. There are sooooo many people out here saying they have the cut, and their are so many people that are going to be pissed that they were ripped off. The original cut is not floating around getting mislabeled. It is very tightly held, and if you got it there would be no confusion period.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

yeah shamus i have to agree with spicoli.. i know your thinking optimistically because you want to think you got the real deal, but point blank you have a fake. Not only do those nugs not look alike... the way it is growing looks nothing like the thin mints. Dont believe anybody in the bay right now that they have the real deal unless they have samples of the finished product to show you. There are sooooo many people out here saying they have the cut, and their are so many people that are going to be pissed that they were ripped off. The original cut is not floating around getting mislabeled. It is very tightly held, and if you got it there would be no confusion period.

even if they have a finished sample they could easily get the bud from a club and show you that.. its a dirty game but theres some hustlas out there tryin to get it !

saldiado

saldiado

The only cuts ive seen of it worth growing is the thin mints(f1 durban x south florida OG), platinum cookies( F1 durban x Platinum Bubba kush), and the cookie monster(unknown)...even the animal cookies is too boring to be a keeper, but after that i have seen a ton of s1 bullshit fortune cookies, and everyone and their grandma says they have the original. Its hilarious because alot of people are now trashing the cookies just because they smoked a fake. shamus Do you know what the lineage of the " pineapple cookies" is?, or is it another wolf ticket....

saldiado

saldiado

even if they have a finished sample they could easily get the bud from a club and show you that.. its a dirty game but theres some hustlas out there tryin to get it !
Very true it is a dirty game. I guess i mean if you can see that it is from their harvest of the same cut, but like you said anybody could get one over on you regardless, and sadly alot of people are thinking this way right now.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

ive smoked cookies from the hemp center plenty of times and its still not my favorite. dont get me wrong its some fire but prefer some kill OG over it.
Very true it is a dirty game. I guess i mean if you can see that it is from their harvest of the same cut, but like you said anybody could get one over on you regardless, and sadly alot of people are thinking this way right now.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
The tremendous hype generated from this strain really holds back on the general ability for it to make it into more farmers hands. Whats even worse is when fake genetics get distributed as something they are not.

Im very fond of this strain for sure. Enjoy it if you have some.

:)

IMG 3878
IMG 3884
saldiado

saldiado

ive smoked cookies from the hemp center plenty of times and its still not my favorite. dont get me wrong its some fire but prefer some kill OG over it.
I agree 100%. OG is still hands down my favorite, but like the cookie there is alot of shitty cuts of watered down og out there, and alot of people have formed there opinions around that. Bottom line i agree with you though.

Shamus

Shamus

Never heard of a White Urkle smelling anything like cherries.
well idk if its beans from OGr or SMF to be honest, ik the guy that gave me the mom got the beans from flex but thats aboot all i could tell ya. IK its an oddity but thats kinda why its kill. its been nothing but a PM bitch but im sticking with her cause shes just too damn flamey. whoever the fuck made em props. literally smells like carbonated cream soda with an overture of cherries bursting out of every calyx. lol dense as a mother fucker too.

Shamus

Shamus

hahaha first of all with love all can be conquered (humidity control & bidaily dosing of foliar sprays) havent seen a spot in weeks. just was saying shes susceptible to it. & 2nd i dont give out cuts for shit, especially when theyre a bad ass pheno that cats like you havent ever had the pleasure of smoking. what your saying sounds like hate not constructive criticism. once again. didnt pay shit for those cookies. sorry i got excited and posted pics. & also sorry to hear you havent had the opportunity to smoke on a pheno as bomb as this one. & just to let you know, just hooked up with a good ole boy from antioch, CA or wtf ever and have beans of the original cherry pie and also things that havent even been hyped yet. ( blueberry pie = BlueBerry X GrandDaddyPurple X SFVOG ) amongst others. im like fuckin dick tracy son, strain hunting like its ma job. so hate all you want. ik what i have & am content

Shamus

Shamus

I use diluted milk and h202 & they are in veg. not flower. thanks for the help though ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom