Girl Scout Cookies

• Thread starter HeLLMuTT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

They look great 2 me JAWS... 2nd time is always better.. Cookies X Starfighter did I hear that rite? That sounds super kick ass.. GSC & Cherry Pie r great strains but don't mega yield.. U should keep them 4sho juss don't do a gaint run b'cuz of the yield don't toss them juss keep 1 or 2 in the corner 4 ur dome.. That's what I'm gunna do I can't afford 2 run my whole tent with low yielders but I'll run a few juss 2 have some nice flavors going..

ya man thats another way to look at it i supose umm like i was sayin g though it will all depend on how the smoke is after i get this big girl done, the last one was a teast and seed so it gave me nothing to really judge...one thing i did learn though is it dont take much bud to show weight the shit reall holds its weight after drying i was surprsed by that for-sure, but ya the buds are pretty small over-all..

Lookin good JAWS! Making some cool creations there bro, keep up the great work! Peace to ya bro! Motiv

thank you much i try to make off center type HYBRIDS so they kinda hit ppl side ways instead of ohh ya i seen that one coming...just having some fun.....

the words under your name tells me YOU MY FRIEND have got some sick GEAR in-house for-sure....

say you wound't happen to know what happened to my friend SURF would you???..

peace;)

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
ya man thats another way to look at it i supose umm like i was sayin g though it will all depend on how the smoke is after i get this big girl done, the last one was a teast and seed so it gave me nothing to really judge...one thing i did learn though is it dont take much bud to show weight the shit reall holds its weight after drying i was surprsed by that for-sure, but ya the buds are pretty small over-all..

thank you much i try to make off center type HYBRIDS so they kinda hit ppl side ways instead of ohh ya i seen that one coming...just having some fun.....

the words under your name tells me YOU MY FRIEND have got some sick GEAR in-house for-sure....

say you wound't happen to know what happened to my friend SURF would you???..

peace;)
That's the way to do it bro, gotta keep it fresh and attract peoples interest. Good shit JAWS! Yes, you are correct, I have been very fortunate and definitely have some dank layin around, lol, just a lil bit ;). I am a genetics fiend and like to try to get the special ones in to my paw, I'm sure you do as well.

As far as SURFR goes, I have not seen him here in a while, He hangs out across the way at the other Canna site mainly. He and I never really talked much, but he seemed like a chill cat. Alien may know more whats up with him, or you can find him at the other site.

Keep killin it JAWS! :) Peace bro! Motiv

JAWS

JAWS

That's the way to do it bro, gotta keep it fresh and attract peoples interest. Good shit JAWS! Yes, you are correct, I have been very fortunate and definitely have some dank layin around, lol, just a lil bit ;). I am a genetics fiend and like to try to get the special ones in to my paw, I'm sure you do as well.

As far as SURFR goes, I have not seen him here in a while, He hangs out across the way at the other Canna site mainly. He and I never really talked much, but he seemed like a chill cat. Alien may know more whats up with him, or you can find him at the other site.

Keep killin it JAWS! :) Peace bro! Motiv

ya i too like to gather and grow the best i can find, got a couple of GENETICS from the ALIEN way but not near enough but i do grab them when ever i can...

humm i only know him from one other site but hes no longer hanging there either, to bad he was a really cool dude and did not mind sharing to boot!!what a loss to the site..
be safe bro;)

V

vierundzwanzig

Youre a fool for buying into the hype...shit by the time you get it therell be something else and youll be old news

people sure do continue to make fools out of themselves over this don't they.

wonder how many new farmers really go on to sell elite seeds?
oh what a tangled web we weave

plus if anyone reads a thread or two they will more than likely purchase an og/bubba
landraces are where its at as far as getting something special.

many of you knock the cp and gsc for whatever reason and have now shown hermies and report low yields.
why would somebody risk the crosses that it would take to stabilize such a costly hybrid?

how many of you with the cuts have even considered crossing it to a bubba just based on the leaf structure? bud formation?

thats what the final product looks like from a leaf and bud structure standpoint.

and finally the hype slowed down business not me

MedicineMan

MedicineMan

The only cuts ive seen of it worth growing is the thin mints(f1 durban x south florida OG), platinum cookies( F1 durban x Platinum Bubba kush), and the cookie monster(unknown)...even the animal cookies is too boring to be a keeper, but after that i have seen a ton of s1 bullshit fortune cookies, and everyone and their grandma says they have the original. Its hilarious because alot of people are now trashing the cookies just because they smoked a fake. shamus Do you know what the lineage of the " pineapple cookies" is?, or is it another wolf ticket....

Medicinal Organic Nursery acquired some Rosebud Wellness Center Girl Scout Cookie clones in May 2012 and they are the real deal Platinum GSC pheno. We paid $250 per clone for them. We also have the Original Girl Scout Cookie Thin Mint cut we acquired from Speedy Weedy RX for $150 per clone.
Both of these strains have been mothered out and are now available for $40 each in the clone department at Harborside Health Center and Oakland Organics dispensaries located in Oakland, CA.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

2012 garden 001
this is what mines be lookin like....

is it live or memorex?

I got a from a guy that swears....lol....

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
The other day the doorbell rings so i put down my pipe and go to the door and there's a little girl with a green sash and uniform asking if i want to buy some cookies. I told her "hell ya, I've got the munchies, hook me up with some thin mints." She says,"I can do you one better, I just got a badge for horticulture in the girl scouts and have been selling the shit out of this GSC cut door to door to stoners like you, to pay for college." So I got a box of thin mints and a cut of thin mint and slipped the little hustler 2 Jackson$.

I wonder if its the real cut?o_O
did she leave a contact#...:D

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

I know that same guy, Joel Osteen , look him up. He is a direct contact for Jesus and spreads the bomb around everywhere!! LMAO

LOL...I could roll with this so hard, but I dont wanna offend anyone. Benny Hinn will whip Joel Olsteens ass though.:cool:

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Damn Benny Hinn has some moves, that swing around with the coat is smooth as silk!

NorCalPiffery

NorCalPiffery

My Caregiver is growing an indoor batch of this right now! I have never tried cookies before! I have never been more excited in my life for real! haha

SmokeS

SmokeS

GSC is my favorite strain to blaze on. I always pick it up when it's legit and available. So many fakes out here trying to cash in on the name. These cookies look like the real deal i can almost smell them through the screen. DANKY GOODNESS!

CINDARELLA99

CINDARELLA99

Great Smoke Report. I had tried Girl Scout cookies about a week ago. I would use this as a Nighttime med. It was pretty strong. The strain had a funky sweet taste I couldnt quite put my finger on but I do like your details especially on the tingling, I felt that, but it did me in, I crashed lol Overall great smoke!

Latest posts

Top Bottom