Girl Scout Cookies

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EVOKE

EVOKE

nice i gotta say waayne those pics are truly amazing...are you gonna be attending any of the cali cups this yr..

R

ReCway

Ya I agree, certain plants are just pretty to look at. For example- wifi43, gsc and the blueberry i run are just pretty plants. Though stardawg may be one of the best in the garden and finished buds- just not as fun to look at when growing. lol.

i tried GSC from the bay Hempcenter and the wellness center and it is bomb. I also tried Grits SD cut grown by SkyHigh and that was tits and IMO shits all over the GSC. To me GSC is like a wanabe BUbba or Master. THey have the bubbaish Choco smell and a light hint of what one can call Mint I guess. But shit man If I gave you some dank ass weed and and said it was Dog Shit, one would stick his nose in the bag, take a big whiff, look around, take another wiff, then say Yeah Man I can def smell dogshit. Even though its like blueberry, LOL.

I have done this to people just to see how full of shit they are and gets em everytime...

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Had to hook up the room differently to scrub the veg room with the lone cookie tester, one of only 2 flowering plants going currently because shit was stankin! Went and checked the mailbox near the front and had a huge waft lingering around the front neighborhood and its in the back/side yard in a shed. Its a large property here also, luckily the closest neighbor is a local surf legend and super cool lol.
MW

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
HumboldtDr>Those purple frosty nugs sure look tasty to me doc
nice work!

ESER>man those sure look nice and frosty!
That GSC plant sure looks healthy and happy

Shamus> that Thin Mint scrog looks great
I keep hearing how nice the Thin Mint cut is ,especially the potency :)

I'llmind> those are pretty impressive pics for a cell phone cam,I can only imagine what you'd do with a real camera:)
Nice work Top Goon!

Took until the end for these to turn really turn dark purple
Day 61
View attachment 283875
View attachment 283874
View attachment 283876View attachment 283877
That is the first pic of cookies that actually looks to have a COLA!:D

true grit

true grit

i tried GSC from the bay Hempcenter and the wellness center and it is bomb. I also tried Grits SD cut grown by SkyHigh and that was tits and IMO shits all over the GSC. To me GSC is like a wanabe BUbba or Master. THey have the bubbaish Choco smell and a light hint of what one can call Mint I guess. But shit man If I gave you some dank ass weed and and said it was Dog Shit, one would stick his nose in the bag, take a big whiff, look around, take another wiff, then say Yeah Man I can def smell dogshit. Even though its like blueberry, LOL.

I have done this to people just to see how full of shit they are and gets em everytime...

Glad you liked the Stardawg homie! Def some chem/diesel heavy smoke for sure. Always gonna be around these parts...but you should come try my cookies too soon! hehe. Got a few other chem surprises im working on too!.

altimood

altimood

My little GSC nuggets
DSC01966
DSC01968
DSC01969
DSC01839

My keeper of True Grit's Stardawg x Alien Kush

true grit

true grit

Def stardawg leaning Alti- hows she smelling? did the alien make it any more earthy, or is it still chem/diesel funk?

altimood

altimood

Def. Stardawg characteristics in all respects. Here is the Alien leaner so you can see the difference: I kept them both:) I dubbed this one "Estrella"- gonna keep em both rocking steady
DSC01910

Props to Cannarado on this cross. Ran eight phenos and they all killed it, these were my favorites...STRAYDAWGS!!

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
in my garden she yields great and when grown right the smoke is fire.. I've got tons of og so this smoke is nice for a change. And given the fact that og needs to go 70 days I would say she's fire potency wise.I can prob get one more run in on Gsc a year than with og so if you take that into consideration the yield is even better..

If I wanted super frosty big yielding purple sweet smelling and tasting buds I would just run my strawberry diesel..

View attachment 281213

Oh shit that nug looks fimilar, haha dont kno how i missed this thread.
I kno its a bit off topic buy that strawberry D cut is a cash croppers delight!
She finishes super fast, great bag appel, beast of a yield( pulled 3.3 off a 2gal) and she was as easy as gurls from my ol high school. Stunk as bad as some of those hoes 2 hehe.She was hit by a Guava13 stud, cant wait to run those beans.
Confu.

Latest posts

Top Bottom