Girl Scout Cookies

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

in my garden she yields great and when grown right the smoke is fire.. I've got tons of og so this smoke is nice for a change. And given the fact that og needs to go 70 days I would say she's fire potency wise.I can prob get one more run in on Gsc a year than with og so if you take that into consideration the yield is even better..

If I wanted super frosty big yielding purple sweet smelling and tasting buds I would just run my strawberry diesel..

View attachment 281213
kill

Illmind

Illmind

gsc tastes great when dialed in dirt.. i have also smoked real cookies from an average grower n was disapointed.. till i and a few buddys ran her and got super flav to pop.. mmmmm very unique.. and potency is high.. its def my bag seems like ppl try to hate it cuz of hype and availability.. i mean everyone n there gramma can get it but to get her open it takes skills

Aligee

Aligee

lots of mediocre flowers in Cali quality is def gone down in the last few years pretty sad to say the least, i can taste chemicals in most of the flowers ive sampled in the last year i need some water only grown flowers haha !!!

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

What did you think of my true og grown by Cheaplastic aligee??? Lol all I can say is fire!! No chem taste.. its not that quality has gone down the drain its just that all these growers who are flooding thearket with bunk chemmy weed have made it harder to find those with the dank.. but if you need some dank tasting cookies holla at your boy .! I'm sure goo had the fire too!!

On another note that strawberry diesel of mine and that Gsc would make some frosty flowers... maybe some fem strawberry diesel cookies..

true grit

true grit

this cut seperates alot of skill levels imo. Always kill but the people getting it to produce or finding out how will be the ones with the last laugh..

I think this rings true, perhaps not skill level but perhaps more so grow methods. Seen some samples now, and tried some too. Always very potent, not always same taste/smell. I mean some folks are already killing it with this cut, and i know by my second run i'll be doing much better with her.
I'm down 2 join the Cookie Bake Off! I can make her yeild. Watch out for my grow coming soon. Thanx AliGee!
Ya i don't see making her yield being that big of an issue, i've def grown plants that yield less and still will put out. just a matter of dialing and figuring out a few things. I mean look at waayne's- that shit is not yielding like a slouch by any means. if i can get colas half that size, weight is not issue.
gsc tastes great when dialed in dirt.. i have also smoked real cookies from an average grower n was disapointed.. till i and a few buddys ran her and got super flav to pop.. mmmmm very unique.. and potency is high.. its def my bag seems like ppl try to hate it cuz of hype and availability.. i mean everyone n there gramma can get it but to get her open it takes skills
Ding, i think thats the winner...and not just dirt but organics. Right now if smells remotely transfer to taste i can tell i will be a happy camper. And the few samples i've tried from others have been above average potency for sure. Definitely a unique rank smell for sure, cant say if its mints but i can def smell a musty chocolate and then OG rank when squeezed.

And tbh, im fine if folks do drop the cut when it doesn't yield well or everyone has it. Fine with me, shes looking/smellin sharp in my garden and sure after a few runs i'll have yield, flavor and smell close to where i can dig it, be happy and probably profit off the hype. just sayin.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I get a hippyish anise/sandalwood and then kushy undertones. Its a cool plant, really potent looking and I definitely want to mess with her a sec.

cookiegrower2012

cookiegrower2012

Girlscoutcookie is the new purple. When people 1st grew it there was no yield just dank ass flavor. but somehow it was all the rage for about a decade. The more things change the more they stay the same

cookiegrower2012

cookiegrower2012

Ya I agree, certain plants are just pretty to look at. For example- wifi43, gsc and the blueberry i run are just pretty plants. Though stardawg may be one of the best in the garden and finished buds- just not as fun to look at when growing. lol.
stardawg tho?

cookiegrower2012

cookiegrower2012

Ya I agree, certain plants are just pretty to look at. For example- wifi43, gsc and the blueberry i run are just pretty plants. Though stardawg may be one of the best in the garden and finished buds- just not as fun to look at when growing. lol.
more info on stardawg please

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Stardawg was some kill.. needless to say most if not all of jjs gear was flame.!!

I don't quite remember the lineage anymore but I do know grit had some kill stardawg posted in the JJ thread.. a couple others did also.. kind of bummed JJ don't work his own gear anymore..

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

I gotta admit from seeing and hearing all the guys at i.c.m.a.g. I really thought cookie didn't yield.. boy was I wrong.. not to shit on prophet,krunch or yes4prop but this cut yields nice so it makes me think they weren't doing something right or they didn't want people to know it yielded.. who knows but one thing I do know is this cut has good potencial to yield 1.5 + per 1k.

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Stardawg was some kill.. needless to say most if not all of jjs gear was flame.!!

I don't quite remember the lineage anymore but I do know grit had some kill stardawg posted in the JJ thread.. a couple others did also.. kind of bummed JJ don't work his own gear anymore..

all you guys are killin it with the cookies.. Props!

I think Stardawg is Chemdog #4 X Tres Dawg(M).. I'm currently running a stardawg cut I believe came from you.. Any info on that chick? Its still early but she is looking really good right now.. Also reeked in veg.. Didn't know JJ wasn't doing it in house, is it outsourced now?

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Damn united grooves we need to meet up then. Lol I need that stardawg cut again.. she was some super kill.. I lost her not too long ago.. my gomie was suppose to hold on to a lot of moms for me and shit went bad and he lost everything includingsome of my moms..

If its the one I dropped off at Avalon then she goes 9 weeks at least 10 is probably best. She can take some nutes but I don't ever go over 1500 ppms in flower so that's where I maxed her at.. she packs frost early on in flower and yield is medium to high on her. Throw up some pics when you get a chance bro I would love to see her in action..

I don't think JJ does the crosses anymore.. If I remember correctly he sold all his stock or passed it on to his buddy and I think he makes the crosses now.. but don't quote me on it .

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

that the one bro.. I had her for a minute now and I'm kickin my self in tha ass for not tossing her in the tent sooner.. I"m impressed by her frost, only at 17 days and she's not fucking around..lol.. i'll get some pics up soon..

Definitely need to get her back to you, just cloned her before i threw the mom in flower so I shd have roots shortly.. I knew she was something special just from the reek she gave off in veg and now i'm excited to see what she can do... I'll drop you a PM bro..

Peace

B

bckwht

Damn united grooves we need to meet up then. Lol I need that stardawg cut again.. she was some super kill.. I lost her not too long ago.. my gomie was suppose to hold on to a lot of moms for me and shit went bad and he lost everything includingsome of my moms..

If its the one I dropped off at Avalon then she goes 9 weeks at least 10 is probably best. She can take some nutes but I don't ever go over 1500 ppms in flower so that's where I maxed her at.. she packs frost early on in flower and yield is medium to high on her. Throw up some pics when you get a chance bro I would love to see her in action..

I don't think JJ does the crosses anymore.. If I remember correctly he sold all his stock or passed it on to his buddy and I think he makes the crosses now.. but don't quote me on it .

I think that was just a one time thing when he gave the other guy seeds to drop at some sites..I thought that guy was just acting as a middle man for the seeds for one reason or another while jj was away

rollon

rollon

I thought the stardawg looked pretty true grit, took her 85 days cause of yours. I like gsc if i can get her ill run her. rollon
Stardog no fanleaves

Top Bottom