Girls are sick need advice :(

• Thread starter GreenfingeredGoblin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
freezeland2

freezeland2

When I did ebb and flow I could fit 72 - 4 in cubes on a table,I had 6 tables,6 1000W hps and flower the clones as soon as they rooted , I did it quite a few times,sea of green, but then your stuck with all the cubes after harvest to dispose of,I had to dig holes in the yard to bury them ,it was illegal at the time so I couldn't toss them without suspicion and also the price of the cubes was high and going to the store to buy them was risky so I quit using rockwool and then went NFT with no medium,just clones sitting in tubes,I would root them in perlite and then immerse the rooted cut in water to wash off the perlite.
It is easy to draw attention at that scale. I ran Basil in summer and lettuce in winter in a system that was visible to peering eyes. Never got questions about why I had all that hydro equipment around, lol.

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

It is easy to draw attention at that scale. I ran Basil in summer and lettuce in winter in a system that was visible to peering eyes. Never got questions about why I had all that hydro equipment around, lol.
Yes it is, that was 1999 or so and the law went mid evil on grows and watched grow stores as well so you never knew if the store would rat you so the less trips the better. It wasn't even legal for med users at the time and just getting to the courts,a guy I knew owned a head shop in London Ontario and he challenged the charter by deliberately getting busted by selling clones from the store. Had signs in the window and free to med users. That was around the time Terry Parker won his case and became the first licenced user.

Top Bottom