Giveaway by Herbies Seeds! Join now :)

Lisa2265

Lisa2265

Thanks @Herbies_Seeds for having this awesome contest. I’m relatively new to growing, first year, but I would love to give some of your seeds a try. Never purchased from you before but would be interested to try a new seed bank. I’m her in the U.S.

SSgrower

SSgrower

Herbie's for the win! I've grown for 35 years off an on, just learning Coco/perlite material bag grow in a 4x4, would enjoy some great seeds to pop,Cheers SSgrower.

james_pot

james_pot

I just bought 10 seeds from you ! Loved the stealth package. Ty for the tea also! Came in 7 days from spain. At my house. Can't wait to grow them next round !
Glad you liked the stealth package of Herbies! 🙂 If you want to enter the contest, please tag @Herbies_Seeds

james_pot

james_pot

What style? Regs, Fems or autos? We would be happy to try your genetics.

Fems.
Cheers for give away

Hope I win 🥇!! Good luck everyone !! Happyreefing 😁🌱⛽🔥🇺🇸

60/40 indica fems. Nice.

Pick me I never win anything

I didn't win the Betty last time, so I bought a couple dozen. A bunch of other strains too. Y...m..mowwwwweoomioei.oow.omm.imo.ioow.ooowwoo.wooiwo
Wwwwwwwwwwwwso I broke my phone yesterday. This was a v ha v challenge to type

Apple Betty sounds like it will have some good terps! Glad for whoever wins!

Los geneticos mejores del mundo son de Espana! Never heard of this seedbank or the strain...but now that I have sheesh its tempting to pick up a pack of that Apple Betty!

Funny, just talked with a friend today about apple strains.
Now im in lottery for an apple strain.
Coincidence?
:D

Was looking at those apple bettys on your site the other day. Will try them eventually. Just sooner if I win some 😁

Herbie's for the win! I've grown for 35 years off an on, just learning Coco/perlite material bag grow in a 4x4, would enjoy some great seeds to pop,Cheers SSgrower.

What’s more American than Apple Pie! A great way to celebrate the forthcoming Blue Wave!

Hey guys! If you want to enter the contest you should tag @Herbies_Seeds 🙂

Zombierider

Zombierider

Los mejores geneticos en el mundo viene de Espana! @Herbies_Seeds I'd love to grow some genetics from the home-land!

Sunasun

Sunasun

Forgot the underscore @Herbies_Seeds
@Herbies Seeds
Looking forward to growing these.

Straight out of Grandma’s kitchen, Apple Betty by Herbies Seeds is a nostalgic apple pie-flavored delight with up to 33% THC and a lineage to write home about. She’ll glue you to the couch in a psychedelic daze and will never disappoint, yielding up to 2,600g/plant (91oz/plant) in just 65 days of flowering!

ely5ium

ely5ium

Would love to start these in time for my next cycle! Thanks for the opportunity! @Herbies Seeds

bonghit

bonghit

First

Thank You

second

How is this strain for chronic pain ?

@Herbies_Seeds

I will say

THANK YOU

again, because I won right :) :) ;)

Top Bottom