Giveaway by Herbies Seeds! Join now :)

Dankstanker

Dankstanker

Hey guys! 😊

This fall we want to give away some nostalgic apple pie-flavored delight - our gorgeous Apple Betty by Herbies Seeds👅

3 lucky ones get 1 pack x 3 seeds of this wild strain 🙌

Everything is pretty simple - just drop a comment and you're in.
The winners will be chosen by random name picker on November, 17 😉

Important details (please read carefully before leaving a comment):

1. Prizes: 1 pack x 3 seeds per winner (Apple Betty by Herbies Seeds)
  2. All entries must be done no later than November 17, 00:00 PDT and the results will be announced on this day
  3. Three winners will be chosen by random name picker
  4. One entry per member
  5. Tag @Herbies Seeds
  6. Please be sure that your country is on our shopping list https://herbiesheadshop.com/shipping
  7. Contestants and then winners don't pay for anything
  8. The contest will be moderated by @james_pot

We wish you all good luck! 🏆

Love,
Herbies 💚
Roll it up ~ light it up ~ smoke it up ~ inhale ~ exhale 😮‍💨

ncalgrower

ncalgrower

I love me some Apple Betty! Thanks for the contest @Herbies_Seeds :D

E

Edinburg

Not only do you refuse to ship here you send your old seeds to banks that will ship uping your profit and getting rid of the junk.

R

R3LOADABLE

Hey guys! 😊

This fall we want to give away some nostalgic apple pie-flavored delight - our gorgeous Apple Betty by Herbies Seeds👅

3 lucky ones get 1 pack x 3 seeds of this wild strain 🙌

Everything is pretty simple - just drop a comment and you're in.
The winners will be chosen by random name picker on November, 17 😉

Important details (please read carefully before leaving a comment):

1. Prizes: 1 pack x 3 seeds per winner (Apple Betty by Herbies Seeds)
  2. All entries must be done no later than November 17, 00:00 PDT and the results will be announced on this day
  3. Three winners will be chosen by random name picker
  4. One entry per member
  5. Tag @Herbies Seeds
  6. Please be sure that your country is on our shopping list https://herbiesheadshop.com/shipping
  7. Contestants and then winners don't pay for anything
  8. The contest will be moderated by @james_pot

We wish you all good luck! 🏆

Love,
Herbies 💚
Looking forward to the draw! Love @Herbies_Seeds in general but this is a good strain to giveaway! Good luck all.

james_pot

james_pot

I'm about a decade into a project to focus on Linalool (C10-H18-O). Way back I encountered some early work by DJ Short that leveraged a nearly black Oaxacan that became his 'True Blueberry' strain. My perfect strain is one you can smoke with waffles and espresso and then paint abstract art or go for a long hike in a foggy cedar forest. IMHO the real trick is not to get caught up in mixing strains but instead focus on selective *elimination* of phenotypes. I like to collect landrace genetics and find the idea of feminizing seeds or making up fancy names for designer breeds to be the antithesis of heirloom botany. Cannabis is super malleable, so control and restraint are where the true art lies. My perfect strain breeds true every time. What gets frustrating is that to breed true you need to grow 100-500 plants per generation or statistically you are just inching along on a journey that can't be easily measured.

Mmmm apple pie Yom, yom
Hello there! If you want to enter the contest you should tag @Herbies_Seeds 🙂

Top Bottom