Giveaway Free Test - Spider Farmer SE3000 LED and SF Grow Tent

FarmerJay420

FarmerJay420

Hello guys, look here!!! A free chance to get new arrival SE3000 and SF grow tent.🎉
We will pick two winners from this giveaway, who will help us share the grow diary. Take this chance guys.😜

🕐Time: 5/1 - 5/31
The contest will be divided into two rounds.
🏆Each round will pick one winner.
Prize:
Round1: 3'x3'x6' Indoor Grow Tent
Round2: SE3000 LED Grow Light

❤️How to enter:
Comment this post with the hashtag #spiderfarmerSE3000

🎊We will select the winners on 5/16,6/1

By the way, all participants can use the discount code "SFTHC"to get a 10% discount for SE3000/5000/7000, 3% discount for other SF products.
🎈Click the the link to get one: www.spider-farmer.com

Come and join us!🥳

#spiderfarmerSE3000

Good luck

karolanne

karolanne

Hello guys, look here!!! A free chance to get new arrival SE3000 and SF grow tent.🎉
We will pick two winners from this giveaway, who will help us share the grow diary. Take this chance guys.😜

🕐Time: 5/1 - 5/31
The contest will be divided into two rounds.
🏆Each round will pick one winner.
Prize:
Round1: 3'x3'x6' Indoor Grow Tent
Round2: SE3000 LED Grow Light

❤️How to enter:
Comment this post with the hashtag #spiderfarmerSE3000

🎊We will select the winners on 5/16,6/1

By the way, all participants can use the discount code "SFTHC"to get a 10% discount for SE3000/5000/7000, 3% discount for other SF products.
🎈Click the the link to get one: www.spider-farmer.com

Come and join us!🥳
#spiderfarmerSE3000

Smithers

Smithers

should make it above 100 posts to enter, saves th multiple accounts posting 😤

Great idea, but like 25 is more realistic. I’m new and have done posts in bursts over a few months infrequently. I only have 31 posts so far because I’ve been a bit introverted here due to business of my life at current. I def agree creating accounts just for contest interaction is a commonly complained about topic here tho. 100 would be cool too, it would encourage me to get my post count up so I could expand site services as I grew my presence on the site. Maybe unlock contests for senior members only to encourage people to get to that level...

Or leave it how it is. That’s cool too.

BRUUPLIFE420

BRUUPLIFE420

Oh okay , i didnt even think about that sheesh. Thanks for the info.

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
Spider Farmer Round 2 Winner

@Frankster Congratulations !!!! Please contact us @SpiderFarmerLED to get your big gift SE3000.
Hope it can help you to have a great harvest. Do not forget to share the grow journal, bro. We want to see your result.

Do not be upset, if you do not get the prize. We will take another giveaway in the future, plz follow our account and pay more attention to our thread. Thanks.

ATTENTION: if you want to buy SE series, plz message us, we will offer you the best price. Thanks

Top Bottom