Giveaway-Spider Farmer SE5000 Look for Tester

St3w4rtClan

St3w4rtClan

How do you do? Everyone !!! SE5000 giveaway is coming🎉
Spider Farmer Office will pick the lucky one from this event, who will help us to share the SE5000 grow diary.

🕐Time: 6/7 - 6/30
🏆SE5000 LED Grow Light *1

❤️How to enter:
Comment this post with the hashtag #spiderfarmerse5000

🎊 winner will be announced on 7/1

P.S. Do not forget to use the discount code "SFTHC"to get the best price!
🎈Click the the link to get one: www.spider-farmer.com

Good luck!🍭
Spiderfarmer se5000 Damn I just barely made it!!

HeLLfiReZ

HeLLfiReZ

A flower photo for luck? Lol
20210628 162323

Ddebrazza

Ddebrazza

#spiderfarmerse5000

Pick me, Pick me! I was actually getting ready to purchase a SF4000 for my next grow. I just finished my first grow with a 315 W/ CMH and have been looking to make the move to LED. I have heard great things about the SpiderFarmer products

20210616 185836

I talked my buddy into buying an SF4000 also and helped him set it up yesterday!

20210628 201257 HDR

My first harvest is getting chopped down this morning! I am ready for my next grow!!

Thank you SpiderFarmer!!!

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

This is gonna sound a little cheesy but words really cannot express how grateful I am to win this. I’m on a fixed income and have been saving to get a new light so this is a really big deal and a true blessing. Thank you so much.

Gduptreedup

Gduptreedup

#spiderfarmerSE5000 hey guys I am a promotional strain grow rep for 8 breeding companies . I would love to get sponsored by your company . I have been growing led for 8 years but have over 20 years with cultivation of cannabis also a career in the industry at a large scale LLP as a grow tech . This is a shot in the dark cause probably lots that enter andi have access to a vault load of exotic and land lace strains also super connisoir hybrids hope you can see throught the layers of smoke that others are blowing and get to the real deal. He is I as I is him

Last edited by a moderator:
DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Guys please pay attention to the first original post, these giveaways were one month long and all of them are over. Please read before you post

Top Bottom