Giveaway-Spider Farmer SE5000 Look for Tester

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
@GrowHobo you were selected as the winner, you might try contacting through a pm the @SpiderFarmerLED guy.
Good day, let us see who is the lucky guy.
@GrowHobo congratulation, plz contact us to get your gift.

Plz do not worry, if you miss it. We will hold aother giveaway asap. Pay more attention to us.
Thomas you were not. you should reply and say you are not the winner. dont receive a light you did not win.

@SpiderFarmerLED will straighten it all out i am sure, and i am sure @GrowHobo will get the light soon. these contest have gone for a while and they always work things out nicely.

@Thomas3 this is a community, it is not wise to be any part to fraudulently claiming any prize.

iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

@GrowHobo you were selected as the winner, you might try contacting through a pm the @SpiderFarmerLED guy.

Thomas you were not. you should reply and say you are not the winner. dont receive a light you did not win.

@SpiderFarmerLED will straighten it all out i am sure, and i am sure @GrowHobo will get the light soon. these contest have gone for a while and they always work things out nicely.

@Thomas3 this is a community, it is not wise to be any part to fraudulently claiming any prize.
+100

Spike8910

Spike8910

You didn't win the comp by the looks of it the want you to review the light for a grow diary they do it with quite alot of people chill it will come

AmokNewb

AmokNewb

9D3258F4 DE89 4412 8B8E 5628D551FD91

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

From your inefficient use of light already in your photos (lots of light hitting the floor), you probably need all the help you can get....and oh, watch your eyes eyeryone from those sticks 😆

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
Oh! But I tried a couple of other worlds... They all seem haphazard at best...

It's just something that happens to show us how great things are when these things don't happen!

@SpiderFarmerLED has had a bunch of great threads, giveaways and in general solid community support... It is sort of unfair to be excited about a silly goof, when you aren't equally as excited about the umpteen things that went so great.

I say keep up the great work, and as with so many serving the community, thank you for your contributions.

I hope you have more giveaways soon!

iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

I couldn't have said it better my self I think they should lock all these competition threads when the winners drawn but there's one positive it seems humpty dumpy got bored of begging for a light that wasn't his to start with
Think humpty dumpy got the 🥾 and it was well deserved. One thing to request a sponsorship via PM, completely different to try and claim something that was never yours by blowing up every SF thread there was. I'm sure they will get things squared away for you @GrowHobo

Latest posts

Top Bottom