Giving away a Magical Butter machine

• Thread starter Moe.Red
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oLd1

oLd1

We had a woman that just got done with a float on the river.

She was about dead. They called the Ambulance. She was in her 70’s on medication.

Everyone was tight lipped. Finally Security asked the younger ones what she had taken so they could treat her.

Seems she was eating edibles the whole trip.

Oh Butter. Got a Butter Machine.

My Son was going to drive us on the Blue Ridge Parkway. He had smoked and ate one edible.

We started on the Blue Ridge and Son was driving. After a bit he says he can’t drive he is buzzing too much. Seems his Mom gave him a couple pieces of Toast with Weed Butter and didn’t tell him.

oLd1

Last edited:
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Coffee on board. Tried to put a pretty fan leaf on it then remembered I’m as artistic as a cow with a paint brush stuck up its ass and just dumped it all in

View attachment 1213825

so strong start. I was hoping for that little rascal baby hitler to get stabbed repeatedly. Good times.

then things took a turn and bread became sexually charged epidermal application of perfectly good extract in places it just don’t make sense. Don’t get me wrong I love slathering dudes I just can’t see wasting the weed.

then came the bearded hippie with one shoe who yelled at the kids to get out of his yard while making his mother in law puke. Or something idk I did a wake and bake. someone had the shits too.

finally some action we get to see Samuel Jackson swingin dick only to get it immediately taken off the table? 👎👉👌

Then comes the old lady on the news out of nowhere explaining how to keep us from touching each other’s balls. Fukkin gold. Watching that I laughed out loud at the same time as the dude recording it. I have a warm and fuzzy that it was actually @1diesel1 doing the recording and have chosen to believe that even if it was a random clip from the internet.

congrats diesel pm me dat stuff and it will ship Monday. Or… if you want to nominate someone else I’ll ship anywhere.

stay tuned I did lotsa upgrades and I have a crapload of stuff to give away including some spider farmer lights.
Yes, that was me in my living room listening to the stupid news during the beginning of the shut down.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
i don't really need a machine though. i use a double boiler to make up our batches of oil, not sure if a machine would do much better than our current processes without adding additional crap to store when i'm not using it lol

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I would definitely take it! I live in canadumb though,so would need to sort out shipping.
Love the name dude.

I got word from 1diesl1 a bit ago so it’s off to him. Hopefully he’ll make something good with it and post it up.

we’re you guys looking for that machine specifically? I gave my ETOH extraction machine to @Moshmen a while ago, not sure if maybe he’s ready to ship it to someone else for a while?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Love the name dude.

I got word from 1diesl1 a bit ago so it’s off to him. Hopefully he’ll make something good with it and post it up.

we’re you guys looking for that machine specifically? I gave my ETOH extraction machine to @Moshmen a while ago, not sure if maybe he’s ready to ship it to someone else for a while?
We have a LEVO 2 so we are good.

TrichomeLicker

TrichomeLicker

Love the name dude.

I'm all good. I'm fine sticking with my crock pot method.

B

BC_August

Darn, too late. Was going to plead my case, being in New Zealand where everything is way more expensive than its supposed to be. This would've helped a lot with the medicine i intend to make. Ah well, maybe next time something like this comes around, or just sticking to a double boiler will have to suffice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom